my mom!

Discussion in 'General' started by designatedtoker, Sep 22, 2005.

1. hey everybody, ok heres the deal... im thinkin about asking my mom to let me grow in my closet, theres a problem, she dont smoke... shes not really against it but i wouldnt ask for help if i didnt think there was a chance she would let me... so... i was wondering if anyone had experience with this? like maybe some benefits to her letting me, i dunno...stuff i could bring up as a rebutal or in an argument... im just askin for any help and ideas...

keep smokin'

2. Play the fact that you are her son. A mother wouldn't want her son to get caught buying Mary Jane and get sent to jail, now would she? Present the idea as a safer method of you geting bud. Explain to her that you won't be seling it, it will be for your personal consumption. Let her know that it will remain secret, and you won't let is start smelling up her house, and you won't go bragging and showing off about growing.

~Red Beard Out

3. good idea if shes cool with it then go for it man Big ups to your mom if she says yes

4. thanks for the ideas barb... i dont know how to bring up the subject so i might just grow untill she finds it, cuz i know she'll wanna talk to me about it, shes a very open minded person so i have a good feeling about it... i'll post pics of my grow in a journal when i start back up