My mom

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by HIT THE BONG, Nov 27, 2008.

1. So, I lived with my dad for 18 years of my life. I visited my mom on occasion for weekends and weeks. I got in some trouble where I lived so I decided to move with my mom permantly so I could pay off my fines, get a full time job and get my life on track. Well the other night me and my mom were just chillin and she was really fusterated. Honestly, out of the blue she asked me if I had some "smoke". (I didn't think she really ment "smoke" as in weed) So I said yeah I have a smoke and pulled out a cig. She said "No I ment do you have any dope" (Lol I still think its funny how older people mention weed as dope) I was confused as I never knew my mom smoked bud. I mean, I knew in her high school days she did, but I didn't think she had any interest in it now.. anyways I happend to have some pretty dank bud and pulled it out. Before I knew it me and my mom were hitting my unit. She got blazed as fuck and said I havent smoked in fifteen years blah blah blah.. haha I just thought i'd share

2. lol it says "my mom HIT THE BONG"
    when you scroll over it
    nice story

3. haha thanks man

4. lol i want that to happen with my mom

5. yea, me and your mom used to smoke out all the time back in the day.

boy was she a wild cat in the sack

6. I've smoked with my mom. Weed, the occasional rock...

7. haha, it's kind of awkward the first time

8. My mom was into drugs back in the day... and today... and all the days in between. It was only a matter of time before we started doing them together. I still think smoking rock with your moms is crossing a line, but whatever, no regrets.

Haha

9. That's insane. That is a god damn insane story if you ask me, and even though nobody asked, I'm answering a question I posed myself.

10. lol ur mom hit ur unit:p

11. hahaha

12. [​IMG]

13. Dude you totally set yourself up for that one :D

14. yea man....i would just feel weird smokin herb with the moms, mom: can you blow a shotgun? :awkward:

15. I've only smoked rock with her like a handful of times, I don't know. I feel like it should be a bigger deal than it is. I never thought parents casually smoked crack cocaine with their children, but hey, it IS 2008...

16. bahahahahahaa

17. who casually smokes crack anyways?:confused:

18. Haha I catch shit for it all the time. It's not like I sit around thinking, "Hm, I could really go for some crack. Imma call up moms!" It's usually she'll randomly get a rock, so she'll call me up because she knows I'm cool with it now and I live nearby. I wouldn't even go so far as to say I'm even a "social" rock smoker, but if it's there... why not?

19. ha atleast you're a good sport about it.......personally i dont like the stuff but tmo