My Mom

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CHIWANG, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Has turned into one fucking bitch. My parents are in the middle of a divorce. I recently went to court to defend false claims my mom made against me in an attempt to fuck my dad. She called me a drug addict whose to mentally unstable to watch his younger siblings. I dont even smoke weed right now. My mom on the other hand smokes $100+ a week. She called the cops on my little bro bc he didnt want to go over there. She doesnt have a job. Hasnt had one for the last few years just accepts hand outs from her wealthy step father. She now wants $1800 a month from my dad plus child support yet she has limited custody and rarely cares for her kids. I really fucking hate her and have recently decided to stop talking to her atleast until i get through college but honesty it wouldnt bother me one bit if i didnt speak to her for the rest of my life...it been months since ive been over her house. Anyone else have fucked up stories of their parents...needed to vent a bit. Once my parents divorce is over and im off probation in december im taking some bong rips. The stress is sooo fucking overwhelming.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. Man, your mum sounds like a cunt.

Sent from Ohsues of the DRS mob, member of the WTF, dirty rotten scoundrels, we thrash freights.

3. Good on you to stop talking to somebody who is that much of a problem. I've got abuse-related problems with both of my parents, so I've kind of done the same thing. However, I don't think I should exactly comment on what all's gone down with that.

4. Just because you share DNA with done doesn't mean you are entitled to like them.

5. Yea i really needed to vent. I'm 18, i try to keep up with the house while my dads at work and i try to take care of my little bro and sis. I work like 4-5 days a week at a pizza place. Can't work throughout the day bc my mom will bitch that my bro and sis are home alone even though theyre gonna be 10 and 13. on top of that im getting ready for school to persue a degree in engineering. im still a kid and barely get to even enjoy myself. what kills me is my mom throws "punches" at me and my dad all the time yet she doesnt do shit. we both work harder than her. now my parents divorce is going to trial which will cost my dad 40 grand and he doesnt have that money. all because my moms a whiney self centered bitch that just wants to get high all day. grasscitys gonna be my new therapy. hahaha

6. that fucking sucks. i feel for you. just hang in there you'll get it sorted. pictures of all of the crazy shit that goes on in your mothers house would be very helpful to you. you might take pictures of the drugs she uses, how her house is kept and any other scandalous shit. then use that to your advantage.

7. #7 snoopdog6502, Aug 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2014
    You mom sound like a completely fucked in the head bitch.

Good for you for not being her free babysitter , she had the kids, she can watch them.

8. thanks bro. appreciate the advice. what sucks the most is she was never like this. she would cook, clean, work until 2 a.m. she really was an awesome person a few years back. the monster she became now is disgusting. she recently called dyfs on my dad and said we do drugs in the house and we live out of a cooler. they were suprised as shit when they found out how normal our house is. i made sure to tell them about my moms smoking habits, the pills i found, her drinking habits. no more mr. nice guy from me. you can only push me so far. i always wondered if somethings wrong with her mentally. bipolar runs in her family and her mother and stepfather are two of the most narcissistic fucks you'll ever meet. i came to them almost in tears one night begging them to help me. i kept swearing something was wrong with my mom.they just pushed me aside and said they were late for dinner. never called to see how i was doing. didnt show up to my graduation or call me to congradulate me.

9. my bro told her off one day and said ive been more of a parent to him than she has the last few years...felt pretty good to hear that. haha

10. my very best friend "J" was married to a sweet young lady at one time. some how with out any one noticing she began do hard drugs. she turned into a freaking psychopath. it was only after the divorce and while i was helping "J" that i realized just how bad it was. she was cooking shit in the shed on the side of the house. where the children's toys are kept. we really weren't sure what it all was at first so we called the sheriffs dept {it was in Oregon}. they show up, check it all out and  told us is was speed. she learned from who knows to cook it the "NAZI" way with all kinds of crazy chemicals and shit. hazmat came out and collected it all which was used as evidence against her in another case involving trafficking drugs.

never in my life did i think sweet little innocent "M" would ever be doing anything like that. it took 5 years before she even would consider even trying bud or drinking. she was never off balance or anything else that would make or even allow you to think that is how she was. we look back with a better sense of vision and understanding that allows us to scrutinize every detail of her life and we see signs of something going on. she was so good at hiding it and make it something else.

seems like the older i get the more shit i seem to have to carry. stories like that are hard on the heart and heavy upon the soul. again you have my deepest sympathies.

11. thanks dude. sorry that shit happened to ur friend. its sad. drugs have been pretty common in my famiy. aunt used to have a bad problem...almost got my hands on her coke as an infant. grandfathers dead from heroin and both of my uncles were junkies. the court wanted my mom to get a mental evaluation and drug test months ago and she refuses to go...as a result she gets to see her kids less. really makes me wonder what shes got to hide. an old family friend recently told my dad how she used to go on and on about going to Atlantic City and getting banged up on different drugs.