My mom took my bowl

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by lets_get_blazed, Dec 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. use an apple, im sure yall have a fruit basket somewhere in the house

2. I'm sure your helping the OP so much since he posted this six years ago.

3. Ah thats funny man. My parents took my bowl mths ago when they found Q tips that were resed up aha. I hope Ill get it back before I leave for college. Its nice that you got a cool Dad. Be sure to thank him.

4. ordering a bowl online and getting it sent is illegal in PA. but i was still able to do it.. nothin happened.

tell ur mom to quite being a nosey bitch. sit her down and talk to her about the great properties of marijuana and how its not a drug. how all the shit she was told about it is wrong, etc.

5. What are you fucking 12...move out of your fucking parents house and get a job ....

6. OMG you ppl are retarded.

I'm 22 now. I was 16 or so when i started this thread.

I forgot all about making this thread, but i still remember the day that happened.

I got mad pipes now so don't worry guys lol.

I don't know what else to say...

7. Ha! Isn't it a trip when you find something from so long ago! At least you got yourself some pieces now!

8. Too funny.

This thread was started and died in 2002. Was ressurected in 2006 and then came back in 2009.

I love it.

9. illegal? i have bought all my pieces from PA. just make sure your over 18. They are all over.

10. #11 DuKe420, Jan 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2009

am i missing something, or where did he ever say he was underage? just because he doesnt have his drivers license doesnt necessarily mean he is underage.

edit: i now see that he was 16...my bad

11. you do realize this thread was started in 02 right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.