My Mom says astral projection is fun!

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by THEFBI, Dec 1, 2009.

1. I've always been curious about this subject, but being the compulsive history buff that I am I've always studied more of the historical aspects of it. Namely the "skin walkers" of the southwestern US tribes and the CIA shit in the 70's. So I was curious has anyone here actually done it? how is it done? how do you know you're doing it? and what's it feel like? Can you affect things around you while you're doing it? tell me all about it and discuss.

2. It's all relative to your mind, if you truly belive your doing it you will. But you can effect nothing. Sorry to break it to you but thats all in the persons head.

3. I've done it once where I actually did it intentionally and was able to control myself, the other time I got out of my body and was extremely disoriented, and the time before that I wasn't ready for it and it just happened and I fought it, it felt like my soul was getting pulled out of my body and lifting off of my bed with only my head still attached.

It's something I really want to be able to do everytime I try, you can learn alot in the astral.

4. #4 smokeitup421, Dec 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2009
    ive tried to astral project but have not been successful, ive read on sites that its getting your body to sleep while you keep your mind awake... something along those lines. ive also read that it takes a long time to be able to do it successfully, sometimes people try for up to 6 months before they do it.

EDIT: also before you project out of your body you feel a strong vibrating sensation. i've got to the point where my body vibrates and shakes but never actually left my body, maybe because im not ready for it or just scared of what will happen.

5. I've had that strong vibrating sensation many times, even before I thought i could possibly astral project yet. I think I'm going to read up on this and really try to do it instead of just giving it a shot here and there. I'll try again tonight, I'll update in the morning

6. Fear will get in the way of trying to AP. You have to relax and know that nothing can hurt you in the astral unless you let it (which won't happen). The vibrations are the last step before leaving your body. You were so close!

7. It is fun. :) I've posted before on this subject, in heavier detail...but for lengths sake ill keep it short. Astral Projection/Out of Body Experiences/Astral Catalepsy has been something i've unintentionally experienced and honed since I was little. Including but not limited to the vibrations falling into and out of sleep, being able look at one self while your body is sleeping...to the full fledged careening through space, and that inexplicable feeling of being 'rubber banned' snapped back into your body before you're jolted awake.

Tends to happen when I least expect it to versus me putting a concious effort into it. Regardless if it's a fabrication of the mind, or a legitamate experience it's enjoyable and definately a trip!

8. So can you have your friend chill in his room with his door shut and have him write down something on a piece of paper -- and then you can AP yourself into his room and read the paper, without being in his room, is that the theory?

9. Try some DMT if you'd really like to go out of body ;D

10. I would LOVE to see an astral projector actually pass this test.