my mom saw grasscity on my computer

Discussion in 'General' started by tommydaboy, Apr 2, 2009.

1. well this morning i smoked a bowl and cheked gc before i left and i forgot to "x" it out. on the way to school i thought about not closing it and was a bit paranoid. my mom just texted me and said "the cable man is coming to fix ur tv and i was cleaning up ur room a bit and i found a bongs and glass pipe website on ur computer, i would like to hear ur lame excuse" wtf doi say can anybody give me some suggestions of what to say to my parents

2. Be honest dude.

3. Say you felt fat as fuck and started puking your brains out, You needed to eat more food so you smoked the Marijuana to help you get hungry for some food!

4. #4 HerbalRemedies, Apr 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2009
    What she really meant to say:

"I went into your room, saw a glass pipe website, and went snooping around."

How old are you?

5. The 'how old are you?' is tripping me out man that's crazy!

6. Haha say you google legal smoke and and thats what it came up with

7. I'd follow whatever he says.

If you're looking for a "lame excuse", "Ehh, probably a spyware... got me a pop up"

Elend.

8. im 19, she texted back and said "ur lucky i didnt find any drugs in ur room" my hiding space;1/ mom:0

9. say what are you talking about is it a pop up? or maybe she clicked it on accident when snooping your comp. dont mean shit as long as she found no weed or paraphernalia

10. Your 19 :rolleyes:

11. Then you know you are legally an adult right?

You don't have to answer to her.

Take this for example.

Say something went wrong at your house and you were forced to move in with your grandparents. While your grandmother was going through the house cleaning, she found something of your mothers she didn't like, I highly doubt she'd text your mom and give her the same shakedown you received.

12. Listen to this man.

13. Thats ridiculous! If he's in her house, he has to answer to her...even if he's 40....

14. True, but the opened website could lead her to think he has drugs in the house, HER house. I agree that if you're 30 and your mom bugs you for small details like that, it's annoying (but then again, you are 30 and living at your mom's...)

Elend.

15. #15 HerbalRemedies, Apr 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2009
    I never said he should adhere to her rules. I'm saying she approached him like a complete adolescent. If he is really 19, she shouldn't be talking to him like that. But then again I moved out of my parents house when I was 17 and some of the kids nowadays just don't have the maturity to enter the real world at that age.

I wouldn't ever answer to someone speaking to me like that, parent or not. I'd take my shit and leave.

16. Well, I say if you want to be treated like an adult, get a job and get your own place...then ya can do whatever ya want...no questions asked.

Definitely true on the maturity part....I left home at 15...never went back. But parents back in the day were a lot stricter than they are now. If you got grounded for a month, you WERE grounded for a MONTH. Nowdays, they tell em that and then let em off by the weekend. And then they wonder why the kids dont respect them....

17. If I woulda acted like that, I wouldn't have had a room....I'd be sleeping in the hall. My parents DID take my door off once. And when they caught me sneaking out, they nailed my window shut. Like I said...parents today are nothin like they were years ago.

18. When I say did not tolerate that may of given you a false impression, I was almost never disrespectful and they returned the favour. They would not go in my room as I would not go in theirs they told me its your room do what you will in it. My parents were super liberal, let me smoke and such. They let me and my buddies smoke out in my living room too, so I guess I'm saying I had nice parents?

19. Ok ok.. let's not start to throw out all our horror story about parents...

20. No offence I'm not suprised you moved out at 15, it was their fault.