Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My mom might destroy my plants

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by thebest21445, Apr 29, 2021.

Tags:
  1. :/ Welp I might just delete this thread one day

2. I do not have any questions thanks

• Like Like x 1
  3. I probably will go back in the community area to destroy all the hemp seedlings but the park is too overwhelming amount of seeds thrown

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Yeah, you do that right after you get off the school bus later today. Good day Billy.

• Funny Funny x 5
  5. If I were your parents I would beat the shit out of you and kick your sorry ass out........you ungrateful piece of shit.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. A job should be the first thing on your list. Get one, make one, whatever it takes. Go to work. There are no free rides, and selling pot out of your mom's basement is so 1995. It is 2021, and there are job opportunities everywhere, go forth and work youngster.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Agreed the kid needs his ass whipped. But that's between him and his obviously mentally weak parents.

As far as demanding answers, @mikeyboy64 who the fuck are you to demand someone's age? Fall back and mind your own business. Dude said he was 20 five times. If he's lying that's between him and whatever faith he believes in. Go crawl in a hole

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. How can you mind your own business when someone is acting like a child dude lol... No 1 wants a kid on here so it makes people suspicious when a person keeps mentioning parents & acting like a child in the post.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. When kids get this forum shut down, we'll all crawl in a hole. The kids either lying about his age, or he lied when he joined. Fuck off.

• Winner Winner x 2
  10. If you cant run with the big dogs, stay on the porch!

You need to get your own place if you wanna do big boy shit. Otherwise, respect your damn mother

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. Get a fucking job and move .... don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out .

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. Your poor Mom.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Well which is it, legal or not? And professional?:laughing::cry:
    think again about the liability of what you are putting on your parents! Their home in jeopardy! Their insurance could very well be null and void with your grow op there if something happens! The home THEY pay for! Their jobs could be impacted if the cops come knocking! Their lives could be endangered at your stake! What if some dumbass youre affiliated with robs your home? Comes with fire arms? They could serve time! Youre being really ungrateful.
    This is a lot more plants than my legal state will allow. Legal or not. You shouldnt be doing this, let alone smoking in THEIR home! I know people who have gone to jail for growing more than the legal limit of plants! JAIL

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. I think there should never be a legal limit of plants because a tree and a seedling are different and one or two trees can yield more than the 12 plant limit here in the future

15. Tell that to the law

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. The Billy brigade taking over this town

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. Hit the streets yung G skillet!!! Pro grower should have no issues finding a trap house to grow at. You should respect that they want better for you. And if you feel some negative way about it then do what you do. The world's a big place, and something's shouldn't be broadcasted but for real I ranaway from home at 15, many many times till I got arrested for dumb shit at 16 then probation from 16-19. Been busted growing and I'll tell you it's not worth it. You need your own place. Even a apt is super risky and most landlords don't want you to grow in there house. Fire risk! You could bring crime to the hood, could damage the property. Go hit the hood or find a friend that's willing to stay low and let you crash and grow but first you need to get out and have people your age tell you the same shit your mom and dad did. Lmao. Maybe not that weeds the problem but your attitude towards life in general. Get out live life, have experiences. Even prisons better then stuck at your parents house forever.

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. #38 thebest21445, Apr 29, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2021

19. Bruh... This thread went sour FAST

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. OP is clearly old enough yo, how else would they have fucking WEED plants

• Funny Funny x 2