My mom makes some shitty pasta :(

Discussion in 'General' started by Saca La, Jan 3, 2013.

1. it was just such a BAD idea,,,

2. Put some olive oil, salt and basil on it

3. go out to dinner or cook your own pasta would be my advice.

• Like Like x 1
  4. If you can't make homemade sauce or are too lazy or just can't cook for shit..

Fuck prego.
    Fuck ragu.

This shit. Right here.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. how do you fuck up making a pasta recipe? it takes a lot of time and effort to make lasagna and baked ziti, shit like that, but it's always easy if you just follow a provided recipe

• Like Like x 1
  6. Echale tapatio homie

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I feel pretty certain the pasta issue has passed in the last 5 mo my friend! Lol

8. pour ranch on it. spaghetti with ranch is delish. should work with other pastas too idk though

• Like Like x 1
  9. An eventual solution- Find a pasta recipe that you like on line. Print it up. Give it to your Mom, saying "I saw this on line and tried it. It's different than yours, but it's still pretty good. You might want to try is some night when you are in the mood for a change from the usual!"  :)

No hurt feelings and maybe she will try it!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Learn a new dish or help your mom prepare the pasta so that it doesn't taste "shitty".

• Like Like x 1
  11. lol ran into this thread again looking through my content early in the morning and I just got done watching Married With Children and realized... big plate of plain  pasta.... now that's some cooking.. is your name Bud?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  12. Put some olive oil and basil on that shit!

13. Cut the garlic with a razor and it will melt in the sauce.

Don't forget to stir the sauce.

14. #55 Questabella, Sep 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2013
    This one is very easy. Boil spaghetti until cooked (but still a little hard). Grab a frying pan add bacon or salami or whatever meat you wanna add. Then add your spaghetti add in some olive oil and butter salt pepper mix them toghether. Then (depending on how much people your feeding) crack a egg over the pasta and stir until egg looks cooked. Voila your done.

Edit:Always add salt to the water your boiling your pasta in.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Dude Go to Trader Joes! There sauces are awesome and healthy. No preservatives colors or artificials.
    Actually almost everything there is really good. They have great pasta too

16. I feel for ya. When I go to visit my mom I always dread dinner. She makes a turkey that will suck every ounce of moisture out of your body. I usually drown it in gravy, but anyway, I wish you the best of luck. Try a good pasta sauce and add seasonings until you cant taste the pasta anymore.

17. This threas had me crackin up

18. Plain pasta, butter, touch of cream, Parmesan cheese and cracked pepper.  Mix it all up.

Then find a couch, you're gunna need one.

19. Not dry pasta noodles

• Like Like x 1