My mom just walked in on me

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kurty, Nov 29, 2008.

1. My mom just walked in on me about 30 seconds ago while I was on grasscity. Luckily, I minimized the screen :hello:

:gc_rocks:

2. At least you weren't masturbating to it.

then you would have to explain two things...

3. Did you manage to stash the weed and bong, too, or are you one of the few sober posters?

:D :smoking:

4. you know what's even worse? i left my laptop on in my room once in the "man bulge" thread, and my parents now SWEAR i'm gay.

5. hahaha!!!

6. haha, I actually just finished cutting up some chron with scissors to make some firecrackers. It was just like sitting there hiding behind my keyboard, with GC open, and Bob Marley bumpin in the background. It went like this:

-Minimize screen
    -Turn off Bob (So hard to do)
    -Rush my mom out of my room before she smells the skunk

7. My family used to think I was gay because I always had female friends and never had girlfriends... Until they found out my female friends WERE my girlfriends. At this point, they had their doubts... When my grandmother walked in my room to find me laying spread-eagle in bed naked with my naked friend on top of me, they stopped questioning my sexuality... Haha

Their fault. They should have took my word for it instead of needing proof. Ah, the curse of being a metrosexual...

8. LOL (post too short)

9. Haha I'm a little too private to go into details, but I'll explain what happened when she walked in.

So my grandmother decided not to knock, but rather just walk into my room (yes, I live with my grandmother, but that's because my mom is a junkie and we don't get along). My girl, we'll call her Carrie, is nude and on top of me, doing her thing, and I see my grandmother's head poke in the door behind Carrie. I immediate grab Carrie around the waist and (SOMEHOW) managed to smoothly maneuver her from being on top of me to being beside me under the covers. I was still on top the covers, so I began to slide under with Carrie in as inconspicuous way you can in a situation like this.

"What's going on in here?" my grandmother asks, with a worried look on her face.

"Nothing," Carrie says immediately. "We were just tickling each other."

By this time I'm under the covers, and I'm not evening going to say anything because I know I'm busted, and Carrie seems like she's going to do all the talking anyway.

My grandmother looks at us in a very I'm-onto-you kind of way, then said, "Well please keep the noise down to a minimum" and backed out the door.

It has never ever been mentioned.

10. atleast you werent holding your new cat with your boxers at your ankles ...

11. lol when i first cam into high school
    some little bitch snitched to the librarian that i was looking at bongs and pipes on here
    that put me on the dicinilinary dudes radar
    fucking high school hah that shit was a joke

12. WTF? Are your posts ever serious?

13. haha that last story was funny as hell. i think its sort of funny the poster was trippin over their mom seeing them on grass city. my mom saw me on grass city one time and asked what i was looking at. keep in mind, my mom is a 46 year old Korean woman, who is accepting of my habit, however as long as i keep it on the downlow.

mom: "what are you looking at?"
    me: "its a messageboard for everything that has to do with marijuana"
    mom (while im scrolling down the entire main page of topics) marijuana smokers talk a lot!

I've been walked in on in just about every way possible also. I've been caught tokin it too many times to count, by my mom and dad (my dad isnt that chill with it, the first time he caught me toking, he socked me in the face and took my stash). Ive been caught wackin it, in my earlier years, ive been walked in on by all kinds of friends and family in the act of the lovemakin, ive been walked in rolling blunts and joints....the list just goes on.

14. I don't get caught doing shit very often, but when it happens it's always very memorable, haha.

15. It was kind of convenient when my family thought I was gay, though... They didn't say anything when I had girls over, haha.