My mom just left.

Discussion in 'General' started by Verdurous, May 13, 2011.

1. Ok, lol. This wasn't to announce I'm gay to the forum. I think that's a bit unneeded. I was really just sharing/venting. Your guys' responses are quite entertaining though. It's not like I laid out every detail of my life here or anything, so it's a bit more complicated than it might appear. For example, my world doesn't come close to revolving around weed. The fact my mom gets me my weed isn't a factor in considering whether or not to move. From what I've been told you can get weed speedily delivered to your door in London, so I won't exactly be at a loss there. lol

2. #22 Verdurous, May 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I saw a link/ad on another website and it struck my curiosity as to whether there were accommodations specifically tailored to the gay community. lol

3. To be honest, most gay guys I know that refuse to admit are gay are more than flaming. Im sure she already knew.

4. #24 Verdurous, May 14, 2011
    She might have just found out and I was pretty much worried equally about both, really.

Anyway, the reason I don't wan to tell her, which also supports why I want to move somewhat, is because I don't have a great relationship with my mom. Most simplistically put, I had an awful childhood at the fault of my parents and am still suffering from their poor choices.

5. damn you so gay

6. #26 Verdurous, May 14, 2011
    I know. Believe me, I know. Been through it millions of times in my head; "Damn I am so gay."

7. #27 Verdurous, May 14, 2011
    Hey, she did do that a few times, though. Main causes of my poor relationship with her.

8. 1. mom pmsing and leaving for a couple of hours
    2. chill mom going out to buy some marijane for herself and son.
    3.man 'maybe' coming out of closet and wanting to leave for a quest on finding another gay-fancy man.

9. thats cuz you live in bakersfield

10. just go to san francisco its closer

11. #31 Verdurous, May 14, 2011
    lol Yeah, it's just few hours turned into 6 months, then 10, then a few years, at different points. The rest is spot on, cept I'm already out of the closet with the sole exception of close family members.

12. #32 Verdurous, May 14, 2011
    I could, but the UK is just a lot more appealing than America. Plus, I must've read a British novel when I was little or something cause I've always had the habit of writing with 'our' and 're' such as in colour and theatre. Frankly American computers are starting to really piss me off cause it marks those as misspelled. There's just no way favor looks right to me over favour. I've got used to color, but other things just don't look right at all. lol I'm weird that way.

13. cry cry cry poor pitiful you, Im gonna just pack up and move 4000 miles away.

My mom, and dad went from being rich, to smokeing crack everday.
    Have you ever taken a bath with cold water.
    Or lived in a hotel?
    I don't think so
    go suck a dick litterally, and figureatively.
    lol

Stop running from your problems, tell your mom your gay, or stop being gay damn.

14. Lol at american computers....

Do you think over in britain your not gonna be useing american/asian made electronics.

I think so.
    Stop grasping at straws, and man up.

15. #35 Verdurous, May 14, 2011
    Actually, my parents weren't ever rich, but they similarly turned into meth addicts. As a matter of fact, I have took a cold bath and lived in a hotel. I've went without food and just about every other necessity. Neglect is a life I'm very much familiar with. I'm sorry if I don't conform to your personal definition of a man in all of this, but going through or seeing as much domestic violence and abuse as I have might make you a conscientious objecting pacifist as well. When I run into harmful situations, I remove myself from them and seek higher ground. I've seen what man-powering your way through things does and it's simply about as effective and good for you as doing nothing.

For the record, I'm probably going to take you up on your suggestion to suck a dick, but as far as stopping being gay, I've tried before and it doesn't work. It's like telling a tomato to turn into an orange. lol I'm also not telling her I'm gay anytime soon. I just don't even feel she really deserves me to right now.

16. son i am seriously disapoint

17. Dislike.

18. ugay bro?
    Just wondering, how is the UK more appealing to homosexuals than the US?

19. #39 Zewz, May 14, 2011
    You do know you can change the language on your computer so it's British and not American don't you?

20. Go to Key West.

Its closer, and all the cute guys you could ask for ;)

Shhhh, lets not burst his bubble.