My mom just found my shit

Discussion in 'General' started by Full-Time Mexican, Feb 10, 2014.

1. I'm a self-admitted loser. Im 28 living at home.. used to have a brand new car and my own 'luxury' apartment. Shit fell apart when i got laid off... another story. I'm starting school in March so i'm changing this aspect of my life...

So here I am back at my parents... my mom found my perc in my closet (where i've been smokin) and she didn't really get mad... she was more disappointed... my dad acted angry for like 10 seconds and then was just like.... meh...

Now when they caught me as a kid they flipped, demanded my stash etc...

Now i guess they show their disapproval just to make it known they don't agree... but they prolly think... well he ain't gonna change.

Plus i was kinda more honest this time n finally told them i think i have a medical need for it (mentally)...

They kinda just let it go... my perc is still in my old spot and they havent asked for my bud... they're acting pretty normal.

Dunno why i even posted this... maybe just wanted to share... happier days ahead blades.

Sent from my MexiPhone5000

2. for a second there I thought you were hoarding your own excrement.

but it sounds like you're in the clear; they probably figure you're an adult now and it doesn't matter anymore

3. Very similar to my thread a few days ago; but I'm a bit younger and waiting for settlement so I can move into my new house.

My mom was disappointed but not mad, and we are all good. I'm still being stealthy about my smoking out of respect, but hey - we should both appreciate that we are adults and our parents are treating us as such!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Fuck that social stigma dude. If you can't do something great for you, don't do anything. Personally I'm sick of making other motherfuckers rich off my labor! You're cool. Take the ride you want, not the ride they want you too. It's your ticket, all you gotta do is survive it if you're running solo!

5. Well you are a grownnn grownnn asss man so it shouldn't be that much of a problem since it's becoming legal and all anyway.

6. #6 Storm Crow, Feb 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2014
    And you can back up your claims that it helps you, by showing your parents various studies and articles from "Granny Storm Crow's List". (check the bottom of my sig for how to get your free copy, or PM me your email address)

You should read this article on how THC boosts good experiences and lessens the effects of the bad...

Study: THC Increases Brain Activity In Response To Positive  Stimuli        (news – 2013)
    http://blog.norml.org/2013/08/27/study-thc-increases-brain-activity-in-response-to-positive-stimuli/

Then, you show Mom the study it is based on- (lets you look like a "brain"!)

The endocannabinoid system and emotional processing: A pharmacological fMRI study with ∆9-tetrahydrocannabinol      (abst – 2013)    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23928295

Or use whatever study fits your situation best. But it is a lot easier to gain your parent's acceptance of your cannabis use, if you have studies from PubMed to back you up!

Granny

7. She looked in the toilet?

'Too blessed to be stressed'

8. This might be a dumb question but what the fuck is a perc?

9. A percolator bong... anyway tks Granny [member=storm crow] but my parents are just one of those cases that no amount of proof or evidence will change their mind. I've accepted that. Guess i just gotta do without my medicine.

I guess i'll try'prozac or something.

10. nah dude fuck that.  My mom is the same that she will never accept weed but she knows that I do good in school and still smoke so she still tells me to stop and thinks its bad for me but i think shes accepted that Im not completely throwing my life away.  Just keep smoking and get a new job that makes you money, move out and prove that you can handle your shit.

11. Ah, they pulled the old delayed trip out. They just tripped.

Anyway, quitting bud after i finish this sack. Just tired of this same old shit. Smoking may be fun and harmless and great... but in today's USA, in this society... it gets you nothing but misery and hardship.

Can't keep pissing off my parents, cant keep floating along n life.

Time for me to wake up and smell the coffee, beer and prozac.

Anyway, i'll still come on here to talk to my fave blades and offer sage advice (coz i'm so sage).

Gnight blades