My mom jacked my grow.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ryudo48, Apr 27, 2010.

1. Alright, so i was growing a couple plants in a small secluded place in my basement under florescent lights and somehow my mom found them and dumped them all and told me that she "won't condone any form of growing in her house."

This sucks. She knows i smoke but i guess its a totally different story when i just want to grow a few plants.

The worst part is that those were all the seeds i had left, so i won't even get another chance to try again cause i'm in the middle of a T-break.

Fuck this.

2. well that wasn't a good idea...

3. I know. But she never goes down there so i didn't think she would find them before i put them outside.

4. her house her rules man, you gotta respect em

5. oh well bro you should be happy that your mom's cool with you smoking :smoking:

6. obviously she does!
    and its her house, so live with her rules. Be happy she lets you blaze!

7. #7 Kutchie, Apr 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2010
    ohwell...sucks that she discovered them but you can't really be pissed, you took the risk and i've never known anybody to successfully grow behind their mothers back, yet i know plenty that have failed.

if she is actually cool about cannabis then you could try having an intelligent discussion regarding the matter, bring up points about how it is almost free and you wouldn't be pouring your money into the black market or dealing with shady characters, if she rejects you, don't push it, live with it and wait till you move out and get a real set up :smoking:

8. yeah, you just want to get her house seized by the pigs and get her arrested gawd what a buzzkill.

get a job and get your own place. if you don't have your own life you have nothing to complain about as far as i'm concerned.

9. Yeah, that fucking sucks, bud.

10. Perhaps you should enlighten yourself on the local laws and the differences between mere possession and cultivation. Also find out just exactly how a typical scenario plays out when they find plants in a "house".

You might be able to justify it to her if the laws aren't that different, but usually possession vs. cultivation are misdemeanor vs. felony.

Rather difficult for your parents to explain how "they're not mine!" and "I didn't even know they were there!" as they're being handcuffed and you're nowhere to be found to get out of that felony charge too.

11. that is because they are completely different. nice job

12. Damn I'm growing now, and I couldn't imagine some one tearing down all that progress =[

13. Oh I see what you did here....:cool:

14. Dude you are an ass hole, sorry but come on growing in your moms house

15. You cant get mad at her for not letting you grow in her house She lets you smoke be happy with that Move out and then you can grow as many plants as you want

16. I didn't say that i'm mad at her, i understand her reasoning, but i'm still upset i won't be able to grow this season.

17. although I still stand very against someone growing in their parents home without their knowledge, at least you understand why she's mad. There are a bunch of idiots here that have posted threads being mad about that kind of stuff.