my mom is so chill

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sean216, Oct 7, 2008.

1. I was just talking to her about my insomnia and she knows I use weed to help me sleep. So she was asking me how I get my weed and how much it costs and I explained all the prices and now shes going to buy me weed to help my insomnia. And she's already bought me cannabutter once because she didn't want me smoking so I told her about vaporizers and she went to 7th floor with me to buy da buddha. Now my dad on the other hand got me arrested when he caught me with weed but he's chilled out now. anyone else have chill parents?

2. my mom was hella chill, smoked since she was my age so i asked her if i could start smoking when i was 14 and she hooked me up with my first peice and smoked with me all the time and tossed me nugs when i needed them. she was the only one that understood me completely.. she died a couple years ago tho. RIP

3. your mom sounds like she was really cool sorry to hear that she died

4. My mom isnt nearly as chill as yours. (though i wish she was)
    But shes not as bad as most clueless moms would be. She knows i smoke weed but i still sometimes have to lie about how often, etc. so she doesnt stress out.

5. Sorry for your loss man.

RIP

-AFD

6. My mom went from "OMG, all drugs are the devil," to "At least its just pot."

I'll take it.

7. well after getting arrested on school grounds during school hours i was forced to take a mandatory drug test after my suspension.. naturally i was smoking all day during the suspenion.. so when my mom confronted me about what would be in my drug test i just got annoyed and said " ok obviousley theres gonna be pot in there" " well i know that, but what are the levels going to look like" for any of you people who smoke more than 3 times a day like i do, i guess i got a little anxious when she asked me this question, I mean i really have no idea what my tests could look like, what do other peoples levels look like, would mine be higher? aveerage? i just had no idea, then the funniest question my mom has ever asked came out of her mouth. " hannah what kind of bud are you smoking, leafs, buds, or are you smoking like purple weed" " mom have a little faith here, i smoke thaqt purple weed" " oh good god, did you need to be a decendant of your father and i RIGHT NOW?"

hahaha it was just funny as fuck, but the best part is my mom isnt even cool with me smoking

8. My mom was pretty cool with me smoking.

When I was 17 she found my papers and confronted me about it. I asked her "what if I did smoke pot?" and she told me "nothing, you're just like your father". And so I came right out and told her I had been smoking and I had only started not too long ago and all that.

Now she knows I smoke and likes looking at the glass I buy and sometimes she asks to look at it and smell it if it's really good stuff. A lot of her friends smoke too so sometimes if I can't get bud I can just talk to them.

9. haha thats funny

10. On the night before I left home for university she let me and two of my best friends smoke a few joints in the kitchen. I'm not sure if she'd still let me smoke indoors now though...

Oh also she gave me some hash once, she said it wasn't helping with her insomnia so I could have it.

11. Damn your mom sounds cool as hell.

My dad caught me and he told me he used to go through a 1/4 o a week. :cool:
    He told me I need to keep it out of the house because my step mom would kick me out. She let her daughter stay even though she does coke and meth robs people with her drug dealers and shit...makes no sense. Evil step parents ftl. I moved since then.

My mom on the other hand, whom I live with now, is completely clueless about weed. She caught me and a friend once because I really didnt give a fuck and lit up in my room. Shes saying im gonna die and Ill be addicted forever and that I'll become really skinny and teeth will fall out...wtf. This aint crack bish!