my mom is ignorant!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dano24, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Ok well i havent smoked for a week cuz i need to be clean for some program im going to go to THANK GOD im going to go well hopefully

well ive been trying to train my dog because my mom thinks hitting him is going to teach him which i disagree if u hit the dog because he barking or wants to play or uses the washroom hes going to be confused as fuck not knowing what the hell he is getting hit for so i signed up for a dog forum and it tells u not to hit the dog thats just going to teach him to fear u and to hide so whatever no reasoning with the lady after i print pages and pages of professional advice shes no fuckin pro she cant even get the dog to listen hes hides behind me from her now hes trying to be like ok well ur the dogs master blah blah blah

im so fuckin pissed cuz i love the dog dont get me wrong but man my life is so fucked up right now i cant take care of it I was fuckin pissed when she irst got the dog because i knew she wouldnt be able to take care of it because she works night shifts and sleeps all day so the dog dont even know what a walk is it pisses me off i told her give him away but she dont want to poor little guy always getting hit because she cant train him right pisses me off i fuckin hate living he its so fuck depressing i swear whenever i get the chance not to be here im fuckin gone in a second even on xmas thanksgiving i eat and leave i hate this place

i know this doesnt have n e thing to do with weed but i fuckin wish i could smoke man fuck im so frustrated well i just wanted to get this off my chest..............I can go on for days how fucked up my life is but rather not its boring and im tired of even thinking about it

2. What is it about some humans that makes them love animals so much? I would feel the same in your position, I think.

Remember, Nietzsche died trying to protect a horse from getting a good whipping. I think I read that on wikipedia so don't quote me on it.

3. Start smacking your mom around. "The dog doesn't understand why you are hitting him *smack smack*, do you see what I am trying to tell you? *smack!*"

4. Nietzsche went crazy in his later years, he did not die protecting a horse. :rolleyes:

5. Yeah i cant fucking stand when people beat dogs.

Much less fight them.