Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My mom is going to smoke with me

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BubbaWidow, Jul 18, 2011.

1. So my mom has decided she will try smoking since I told her it would help GREATLY with her back pain. She has a torn muscle/three bulging disc in her spine and is always in great pain and I told her smoking some mj would help out. She was reluctant at first and very nervous/paranoid, but I finally talked her into doing it. I will update on what happens. She's not here right now but should be back soon. I'm excited to see if it helps :D

Edit: Inb4 your a kid. I'm 19 and help my mom out with bills and stuff since my dad won't

2. Oh it'll help when she starts laughing uncontrollably and making animal noises...

right on... :smoke:

3. LOL yeah I told her that she won't feel anything at first but all of a sudden she'll start laughing and thats when you know. I just really hope it helps with her back

4. Good for you. Hopefully it will help her, it should, and there will be one less brain-dead propaganda fueled person on this earth!

5. Good luck man. Let us know how it turns out!

6. This thread requires more mom jokes. Ugh.

7. Yo momma so smart she smokes weed.

Exactly.

8. Good luck and props for helping out your mom.

My family tried to convince my grandma to smoke weed because all she does is take prescription painkillers all day every day and complain bout how they don't work. She grew up in the 30's and 40's though when weed was perceived in a very bad light and now she doesn't want to hear about any of its positive effects. Her loss though..

9. I would suggest putting on a light comedy, or nature program to help distract her. Otherwise, she may end up over-analyzing the effects, or worse, focusing on the pain- which can make it worse! :eek:.

You might even show her my List sometime! (click that first link in my sig) She might find the parts on breast cancer and osteoporosis, interesting.

And congrats on being a great activist! :hello: Good Job! :yay:

Granny :wave:

10. Show her super high me

11. Shes going to eat everythinggggggggggg.

12. Looking forward to hear about it dude!. And i would suggest the union, super high me portrays it as kind of childish

13. Yeah put the TV on Lifetime or something.

14. Have her watch these ladies on Lifetime...yea some parts are funny so fuck all the haters.

[​IMG]

15. Boooooo!

16. Ghostbusters.

17. #17 Blazedmymindbro, Jul 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Pure marijuana comedy is childish? It's a guy doing an experiment... Kids don't do experiments

18. SUCCESS! My moms back pain was completely gone, all of her stress gone, and she even said she might get the best sleep of her life! They need to legalize this shit. It makes miracles

Edit: She got the munchies. She started eating a bag of baby carrots LOL. And she acted a lil funny. She said she felt like she had a hole in her head and her hair was missing lol. :D

19. Dude my sister used to watch that show when I was 9 or some shit. I used to think the tall one was a man.

20. damn, how much did she smoke, out of curiosity? details :D