My mom found my ecstacy, but...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Marls, Jul 19, 2009.

1. So I was headed to the beach to spend a few nights with my friends at their parents house there. So I was packing up and my mom is just asking me some final questions "did you get your toothbrush?".

And then she looks at me and is like "are you bringing any drugs?". And I am like, "...yah". And she was like "ok...." whispers "...any E?". And I say "...yahh". So she asks to see it, and I pull out my little pill bottle with 6 yellow snails. She gasps and says "What! That's not hidden at all! What if X's parents look in there and see that?" So she gets some big woolen socks and hides them in them for me.

But before that she wanted to see them, so I took them out and showed her, and she is like, "hmmm". So she leaves and comes back with a full molly capsule, and is like, "I want to try that kind (pressed kind), lets trade."

So we did hurrah.

2. hahaah thats fucking awesome man!!:hello:

3. so you rolled with your mom?
    BADASS!

4. you lucky son of a bitch. that is all.

5. Heh, cool mom... not exactly the story one expects to hear, but hey... what the hell :hello:

6. hahaha your mom is fucking awesome! +rep for yo mama

7. Haha yeah def not what I expected to hear.

That's sweet for you though man. I Just wish my mom was more open minded about smoking.

8. hahahah wtffff just happened!?!?!?!?!

lol thats soo funny i thought she was gunna freak out or something lol

9. That's pretty awesome man, most people are only lucky enough to find out their parents are smoking pot.

Is she a single mother or something?

10. Haha I haven't actually used it yet, and I don't think she has either, but I think shes gonna use it with my dad :D

11. Lol your mom can get molly and you cant. haha where does she get her stuff. you should ask your mom to introduce u to her dealer haha

12. Idk, they have lots of crazy friends, apparently a guy who manufactures 2C-B is swimming in my pool. I had no idea like a year ago lol.

13. damn thats fucking sick

14. id fuck your mom

15. watch her look like jaba the hut:p:p

16. Dude fucking epic win for having a chill mom

17. They probably ended up having sex

18. Bro I thought you were dead.. when my mom found my ex she called the laws..

19. Id fuck ur mom too .:wave:

20. wow man thats sick...sounds like ur mom has some good hookups...if i were you i would get on that lol