my mom doesn't just know I smoke,

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MaryJaneMusings, Jun 5, 2012.

1. she's bought me weed and a pipe.
    she knows it's good for my anxiety and stuff.
    isn't she just chill as fuck? :cool::smoke:

2. Chill like a frozen french fry

3. Jelly! I wish I could tell my parents without them flipping shit!

4. That's pretty chill, man. x3

i just thought she deserved some recognition.
    my friends always thought she was so cool, even without this.

5. Come live with us! ;]

6. i feel like my parents know but wont confront me about it and again every time i feel that way im pretty faded. quick question guys im new and i have no idea on how to post a thread. so any help?

7. ...muffins?

8. You lucky basterd

9. Your mom sounds hot op

10. did she buy you a bowl cause you werent allowed in the store?

11. Is she single? :smoke:

12. is she shaven is the question i was wondering

13. [quote name='"thesavagepony"']is she shaven is the question i was wondering[/quote]

Hahah classic

14. I heard about trimmin' the bushes, but you done scortched the earth!

15. Op better deliver with pics

We are counting on you op, don't let us down

16. My mom bought me 1 of my pipes too :)

17. We used to hold a 'secret Christmas', the night before the rest of our entire family came over, and I'd hand out gift-wrapped bongs, bubblers and oz's of various strains to my parents, and my sibling.

I started that tradition one year, on a Christmas Eve, when I decided to let them know that I smoked, and when I decided to let them know that I knew that they used to, too. :)

I quickly handed out the packages and let them unwrap their gifts all at once, before they could each see what the others were given, and I watched their faces, had a good laugh at their startled expressions, and explained away. :p

Later on, I taught them how to grow, using a lot more than just the little 20watt fluorescent tubes they were expecting! :hello:

18. Granny set up a place for me to smoke in the yard.She wantsme to get my card so i can grow

19. my mother has some idea, but doesn't know for sure. Almost been caught twice. She has walked in my room twice saying it smelled like skunk in there, but I pointed to my soccer bag with cleats in it and said I must have stepped in something and she bought it.

20. lol my mom still refers to weedsmokers as 'dopers' hahah, and there's no talking to her about it.

A while back she read in the paper which county in my state had the most mmj patients and she said "well I guess we know what part of the state all the 'dopers' live in now".

It's pretty sad to see that sort of mentality surviving in this day and age...

IMHO there's no longer an excuse of ignorance to hide behind. We now have the internet...a wealth of knowledge at our fingertips that's available to anyone that's not too lazy to use it. I truly think that anyone not properly educated on an issue that's important to them is just flat out lazy. No matter what the issue..war, drugs, religion...the facts are all out there available for all to see/read.....not knowing how, or not knowing all the info on the subject is no longer a viable excuse for misconception of the facts.