My mom acts like a bitch for no reason wtf.

Discussion in 'General' started by Cloud10_2003, Aug 8, 2012.

1. It's your mom, bro. Respect her while you are under her roof.

2. Ugg... And she doesn't respect my beliefs or lack off. Shes catholic and my dad, brother, and I are atheist...

3. There is a fine line of what you have to put up with, what you should put up with, and what you can put up with. wouldn't you agree. If your mother spanks you for doing something that was bad then you have to put up with that but when your mother is chasing you with a stainless steal serrated spatula for an assignment you are trying to do but can't because she is again chasing you with the gigantic spatula then you should not be having to put up with that. That's not even the worst of what my mom has done to me.

4. I have a feeling there's more to this than the OP is letting on. But I have no respect or advice for anyone that refers to their mother as a "bitch" or "cunt". I'm sure much of what the OP is dealing with is self-inflicted. There are small hints like him needing to get a GED. Which would suggest he quit school and I'm betting he's jobless as well.

People usually don't nag or bitch unless there's something to nag or bitch about....

• Like Like x 6
  5. I would never call my mom a bitch even if she makes me mad she's my mom and I know she's looking out for me.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2