My modest toking tool collection

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by impactfour, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Hi all, my modest collection consists of:

The minimaster with leisure 6 arm downstem and local worked bowl:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Local blown 6 arm downstem scientific bubbler, with local blown inline ashcatcher and ben wilson disc diffused bowl (bowl displayed on the bong for better lighting):
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mini Bubbler:

[​IMG]

Launch box with whip, also pictured mini bubbler

[​IMG]

I apologize for the low quality pics and lack of milk vids, the camera got stolen and the funds for a new one simply aren't available right now.

2. nice collection dude, i like ur bub.....clean ur stuff though!

3. Oh, i forgot to mention, i am doing a test trial, essentially a competition to decide who's my favorite, so im smoking them one at a time for a week period, bubbler started today, roor, mini bub and launch box already went :), hence the dirtiness, once i am done im gonna clean them all then dirty them all:hello:

4. Shameless self bump

5. 165 views and no comments?

6. Clean your shit after every session.

Clean piece= Best session every time

7. See above, i typically do, just not right now :)

8. I'm not going to wash my asshole since I'll probably end up shitting again.

LULz

9. That analogy simply doesn't apply here, i explained, i am running a test trial of all my pieces, seeing how they all compare, in each way, how they smoke, how convienent thet are, even how dirty they get, i don't plan on cleaning any of them until i finish it, then i will clean them all.

10. nice collection bro

who was your favourite?

11. The bubbler probably takes the prize, just because the ashcatcher fits it best, and I prefer bubs over bongs.