My mini set up.

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Reenmachine, Aug 26, 2017.

1. So when I'm out and about I want it to be easy to toke up and I don't have to carry a stinking pipe or breaking my preroles.

This is what I am using 1503738258672.jpg

Snop dog G pen slim.
    Mini headchef grinder.
    Lighter is just for reference.

I like it when I'm thinking I do fancy a smoke right now I can just pull the pen out and turn it on, quick drag turn off and pit it back easy? No its not as easy at I first thought. Yes the pen is great and gets me prity baked but it also has some bad bits.

1503738632910.jpg

From left to right you have the battery, weed oven/element, mouth pice. Then a small 4 part grinder that can hold enough for one good size bowl or about 6/7 refills for the Vaporizer.
    The small oven meens it needs to be refilled after each drag. What I do is have a 5 second drag and then open it up and put a little more in and mix it up.

1503739064448.jpg

I don't mind because it dosnt take long and I don't like getting high to quickly as I like the build up stage. I picked this up the day before and it didn't look like much and it was just picked from a bigger bag and put in my hand (only been in Austria for 2 weeks so still trying to find a good dealer. 1503739422124.jpg 1503739427626.jpg

Dosnt look like much but packed a punch and it's is giving me a nice buzz.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I just got my new tank in today. This thing is amazing!!
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

3. Looks smart. What does it take?

4. What do you mean?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

5. Mine can take ground up bud not oil

6. I'd like to know more about the migvapor tank. I'm planning on getting one myself but don't want to feel like I wasted my money. What can you tell me about it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Very handy thanks for sharing Bro!

8. How many hits does that thing last with a packed bowl of bud? I was interested in one of those for my mod I use to vape regular e juice.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app