Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Mind When Im High

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gear420, Dec 12, 2011.

1. right now my ensrious doubts have outquited me to relfet the cyle of the long cylce of the world look one of those mysterious questions mountains in chee chee sanschhigino emminemns have learned to speak the native language in fastenated by it. I'm high as fuck right now iand want to read this tomorrow morning. :smoking:

2. Well, you probably won't be able to read it.

3. Um... what? Lol.

4. :smoke: i want whatever he's smoking

5. Something about reevaluating his outlook on life and resetting the cycle of the world and chee chee mountains.

6. Yeah something like that man there's and the discovery channel is on in the background so im just zoning out and listening to the channel and let my mind wonder and just randomly type shit without knowing what it is or how i even thoght of it.

7. High and tripping are 2 different things, friend. :p

8. Tomorrow, you have a test. You must tell us what you have learned from the Discovery Channel. NO NOTES!

9. Well whats the difference from tripping and high because that's interesting sir.

10. High is what you get from smoking weed. Tripping is a result of taking psychedelics, which completely alter your mindset. If you've never indulged, then you really have no idea what it is like to trip. Once you trip, you know :smoking:

11. I'm high and I can't even understand that. So...idk

12. stopo addingt irandom lettersz to yourw wordsa

13. i think crack is an unmentionable :p

14. You'll probs be pretty disappointed tomorrow morning.

15. Ahhh, I miss highs like that...

I did this once but I wasn't a member of GC at the time.

A week later I remembered I wrote down a bunch of shit while I was stoney baloney. I wrote full sentences and that was the most coherent thing about it. Something about clocks, a green dog, the universe, self revelation, and blue light...

16. This shit made more sense last night lol. I knew it was going to be a weird ass thread i just wanted to see the things i would type will tripping out and this is what i got from only listening to the audio of the Discovery channel while typing what came to my mind first.

17. I suggest a new method next time :p