Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My mind on MJ

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by elevatedlady, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Cold,I wonder if chris is coming out, the wind is blowing,the air is noisy,my back is warm and fuzzy,haha they probably think I mean hairy,spell checking the probably I just wrote,was that a car door,what am I going to thick of this post in the morning, is he just leaving, the fire will be out before he gets back, I'm to high to put wood on it my self,why won't my husband come sit out here with me, because what wife sits out at a fire and gets high, what am I trying to explain, should I let him read this is the morning, I hear you hooting Mr owl, man my mouth is dry,dite a and w or water,I have gum in my mouth, my hands are cold, this gum in my mouth feels like I'm chewing on a cotton ball, no one else is gonna come out, time for another hit.

A minute or so in my mind while high.