My mind on herb...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by gnomeherbs, Aug 3, 2012.

1. #1 gnomeherbs, Aug 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2012
    Song; Jezebel by Iron and Wine. The bud tasted good, testing my new Sherlock pipe. I only smoked enough for about two hits. I enjoyed my first piece, it was successful; unlike many things in my life. The high feels like each part of my body rolling on a track. It's mostly my head. Earlier it was as if my head were a giant ping-pong ball, scratch that, a giant pinball bouncing up like they do. Most people might not keep track of the song they were listening to whilst high but I feel like music greatly changes my mood and I have an emotional and or spiritual reaction to the music. Music gives me great pleasure. The song is now Walk Away by Joe Walsh and I automatically got a groovy vibe, I couldn't help but grove to the music. I'm feeling exhausted, but that might partly be the benadryl that I took about an hour or so ago. That song tickles my fancy. The song has changed to I Will Follow You Into the Dark by
    Death Cab for Cutie and currently have a sort of numbing sensation. My right calf feels like each time I rock it back and forth, as I lie on my bed, it is pealing off of the back of my thigh. I reached back because I thought maybe it was that my leg was getting sweaty that it felt this way, but there was no sweat.

Dirt Nasty is probably a guilty pleasure of mine. Is this a character that he puts on or is "Dirt Nasty" for real? I would really like to know because Simon Rex does not seem like... that guy. I'm listening to Party Like it's 1969 by him. I'm not sure if that is the correct spelling but that's okay. I feel like that song made me type less wordy than before. I'm finding it hard to find the words I'm wanting to use, I feel like I'm just typing to type and.. being less "sloppy." You know how when you write in a journal for a long time your decent handwriting would turn into shitty handwriting by the end of the journal entry? I feel like this is coming to an end so it is getting sloppy.
    I wonder if the music is what is causing this reaction with being high. I'm kind of a light-weight so the two full hits off of my Sherlock has given me a very good high. I'm ending verbage with Double Edge by Emika, it is one peculiar song. I feel like I can't concentrate and my neck and shoulders are getting sore from the way I'm laying on my bed. I'm getting to be over this, I need to stop typing.
    But I must add that Don't Trust Nobody by John Lee Hooker is putting me in a very good mood. I wish I were in good company...

Herb must be a pretty fine fella, hanging out with this guy Lyric.
    ;)

2. [quote name='"QuiGonJinn"']Duuuuude :bongin:[/quote]

I was pretty out of it last night.
    :smoke:

3. Woah. Reading this sober is a trip.
    And I'm realizing I didn't write much between songs, it took me a while to come up with the words that described how I was feeling.