Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Michigan Medical Card in Colorado

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by crap6892, Mar 13, 2013.

1. #1 crap6892, Mar 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2013

Will my Michigan medical card be valid at a Colorado dispensary? Currently, I'm in Avon, Colorado doing some snowboarding and have been taking my pills instead of using marijuana to treat my herniated discs, acid reflux, and anxiety. Well, I really hate taking these pills (at least the opiates and barbiturates) and I'm wondering if/how I can obtain some legal meds. I know there are a ton of dispensaries in CO, but I've heard Colorado's law is not reciprocity like Michigan. Can anyone point me in the right direction to obtain some meds in Colorado?