Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Michigan Dank Thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by birdouttahell, Jun 15, 2013.

1. #1 birdouttahell, Jun 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2013
    Figured I would turn this into a pickup thread. Here's my katest pickup, Girl Scout Cookies from Detroit

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      287.9 KB
      Views:
    • 006.JPG
      006.JPG
      File size:
      488.8 KB
      Views:
    • 007.JPG
      007.JPG
      File size:
      485.2 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 3
  2. And another because I love this stuff so much

Attached Files:

• 008.JPG
      008.JPG
      File size:
      403 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Looks awesome, what dispensary is it from?

4. I traded for it from a friend. He gets it from a caregiver though. Got a dark chocolate tootsie roll with 100mg of hash oil too

5. Sour Strawberry - Ann Arbor
    005.JPG
    001.JPG
    003.JPG

Purple Urkel - Detroit
    037.JPG
    036.JPG

Purple Diesel - Grand Rapids
    004.JPG

6. Chemdawg from Oakland County (Definitely some one hitter quitter!)
    004.JPG

Cinderella 99 also from Oakland County
    003.JPG

These are the pieces I'm using right now
    001.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  7. #7 MochaBearBlazed, Jun 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2013
    that tree looks great bro. im in oakland too, the novi/farmington area.
    so if the pics are a little blurry, only have an iphone at my disposal. various strains, theres some OG kush, Agent Orange, and some Ak48 if i remember correctly. and sorry the pics are huge

Attached Files:

8. whered you get agent orange?! ive been wanted that forever my guy doesnt grow it :(

9. And alls I got is white Rhino at the moment but might be picking up la confidential later

Poor life

Attached Files:

10. my guy had some. shit was dank. the most enjoyable high ive had in a long time. it was so uplifting i stopped listening to rap that week cause it was harshing my vibes  :smoking:  :hippie: 

• Like Like x 1
  11. my guy had some. shit was dank. the most enjoyable high ive had in a long time. it was so uplifting i stopped listening to rap that week cause it was harshing my vibes :smoking: :hippie:
    </blockquote>Haha word up. I'll kill to try that strain. I've heard it was bomb

12. Some Agent Orange I had a while back...they definitely delivered on the orange
    041.JPG

13. there must be agent orange in the air. that was some pretty bomb bud if we ended up getting the same batch. 

some cheese quake i picked up earlier today 

Attached Files:

14. This is some danky goodness.  :smoking:

15. Blueberry with one leftover nug of Watermelon Skunk
    002.JPG

16. Here's the best example of Chemdawg I've ever smoked. It's definitely my favorite strain, and this batch would make a beginner freak the hell out. Really trippy head high, starting immediately on the exhale

The buds are so fat and perfectly cured, still spongey and sticky
    002.JPG
    003.JPG

17. I saw that exact same picture of purple diesel sometime during February or march, are they really yours OP?

18. I saw that exact same picture of purple diesel sometime during February or march, are they really yours OP?

19. thats funny im in oakland county and that chem dog was around!