Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My MFLB came!!! but...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ShitisNice, Dec 22, 2010.

1. I have no weed :confused_2:

2. Cool Story Bro.

3. kill yo self fool

4. ahhh ya gotta get some, i got my mflb last week, first trench got me so messed up. great head high. the little thing has power.
    course when i tried to get my friends to try they were like but theres not smoke, we arent coughing. SIGH. so i just enjoyed it by myself and then hit a bong with them (since there was obvious smoke for them to enjoy) and was in lala land. so fun.
    maybe you got a friend that might like to try out a portable vape?...who maybe might share a little green for the experience?...

5. That's very unfortunate call your dealer man

6. No worries man, I heard that posting in a forum makes weed magically appear in your pocket, all you have to do before is call a dealer, pay for some weed, put in your pocket, and post on Apprentice Tokers! Then it magically appears! It's amazing!