My method

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by stokie22, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Just wanted to go through what I have done with my plants so far and see if there's anything you guys think I should change.

Germinated the seeds, put them in rootit blocks, put them under a 125cfl and left them until they broke ground. Started to spray with water now and again. After a couple of weeks I ended up pulling the seed casing off as they seemed to be struggling. planted them in the coco and put the drippers in from the wilma with a very small amount of sensi grow a and b. put the light on a 18/6 schedule and left the drippers on continuously.
    After a while they started to really grow and bush out but didnt seem to e ping very fast. Swapped to 24 hours and filled a 2ltr coke bottle with nutes and tap water and fed them. Did this for a while an the plants seemed to respond. Swapped to the 600w hps on 24hr and increased to 4ltrs each plant. 2 ltrs 2x amount of nutes then followed by ltrs of water. Trimmed small leaves away, discoloured leaves and a few fan leaves now and again. Spraying water of the plants to keep humidity around 50%.
    Just swapped to flowering. I left the lights of for 24 hours, turned them on again for the 12/12 and swapped to sensi bloom a and b. again using a coke bottle to put double strength nutes in then water. That's pretty much it up to now. Opinions?

2. Oh yeah, feeding like everyday or every 2 days. Put 4 litres in, when I stick my finger in the soil a couple of inches if it feels dry I'll feed again

3. Show some pics Bro! If it works No need to fix!!!

4. These are the latest pics. Should have a couple more later. Lots more pics in previous threads I have started.

image-1958522025.jpg

image-3336638757.jpg

5. Yeah those babies are Lookin Grrrrreat! (Tony The Tiger Voice)