Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My method of sneaking in urine to drug test.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by killerkuhn, Jul 22, 2015.

1. I have developed a method of sneaking in urine to a drug test. I will admitt it is similar to some I have read except for a few twists. Things you will need a 2-3 oz bottle that is clean. I usually get an empty travel shampoo container from walmart. A back/hip back wrap. The kind that has a wrap with heating pads you slide in. An old school thermometer not a digital one they beep. A piece or 2 of paper towel. And ofcoarse clean urine. Wrap the back wrap around hip it has velcro to hold it. Make sure pouch is on inside of leg. Slide heating pad into pouch. Slide container with urine into pouch against skin. Put a paper towel or 2 folded up between heating pad and contaner. I find if pad is touching container it gets too hot Put thermometer in pouch next to container. Make sure you can move without breaking thermometer and I stress dont use a digital 1. You can use the old school mercury 1s $6 at Wal-Mart or the temp strip from home drug test taped to container. Put on a pair of baggy pants or if you're a woman a dress. Now go to testing facility I usually check urine temp at a location near testing facility. If a little too warm u can just blow on it to cool it down before pouring in cup. Now go take test. I have sat with this set up for 90+ mins always maintaining temp. When you're called try not to ask nervous. Empty your pockets into lock box which is why I suggest just bring wallet and keys. That way when u take the test you can just throw container in pocket instead of taking extra time trying to slide it back into pouch. Say u had change that may mak a funny noise if u dump in your pocket with a plastic container in it. When you take actual test if you are worried bout noise clear your throat cough. Hell I even talked to myself saying "come on buddy dont be shy" lol. Just explained I can get shy going to the bathroom. Lol it has worked. If temp is good when you do it around 96-99% you're good.
    Just practice first with water in container. Get use to walking pulling it out checking temp and pouring in cup. I usually make sure I gotta p a little in toilet. If urine aint same color as in cup no worries they always put blue dye in toilet.
    Well that's my method may seem complicated but aint. Main thing practice the day before. So you're comfortable and relaxed doing it. Hope this helps sorry so long and good luck everyone who has an upcoming drug test.

2. It really sounds like too much trouble. Then again, I never had to worry about drug tests...

3. Consider yourself lucky you have never had a drug test. The best way is to quit smoking and flush your system but that can take awhile.