Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My metal pipe doesn't get me high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mcgrathrips, Aug 9, 2011.

1. alright so have this little metal pipe that no matter how much i smoke, it just doesn't get me high. i'm kinda new to smoking so im trying to figure out why this is.

(i do have a bubbler which i get ripped off of, and i always smoke my cousins glass pipe and it gets me stoned)

so why does this happen? Any thoughts will do as to why

Thanks guys happy toking :bongin::smoke:

2. theres no reason for a metal pipe to not get you high
    keep trying

3. Maybe it's smaller and not forcing you to inhale? I've never heard of a piece preventing someone from getting high.

4. Sounds more like a tolerance issue to me if you're not lying.

But seriously, it's not like metal absorbs THC or anything. Thats a ridiculous assumption you're making OP

5. I could be wrong but i think you can probably develop a sort of tolerance for the piece your using. All i know is i ripped my bong almost every night this summer, got bored of that and wasnt getting high that fast, so i rolled a loose ass joint with much less weed, but it still got me high cuz it was a new method of smoking. change it up my man

6. well i dont mean to sound dumb, but it just seems that i dont even get a buzz. and my tolerance isnt that high i know that for a fact, i smoke like once or twice a week. i've tried everything you can think of.

7. thing is i almost never smoke this piece, i havent since i got my bubbler like a month or two ago. and before i had my bubbler i rarely smoked. but thanks for your input :smoke:

8. I recommend you throw it away and start over.

9. yea i'll just buy a new spoon, but i'll keep the pipe for a little nostalgia sake i guess haha

10. r u sure ur smoking cannabis? lol like many have said, there's no reason for a metal pipe to not get u high as long as ur inhaling the smoke u draw thru the pipe

11. yea im sure lol. idk man i feel retarded but it just seems like its not doing it for me.