my messed up grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by deepgreensea, Apr 27, 2007.

1. So everything started fine, 20 WW from Nirvana germ 10/10, 10 pop up....lookin good.
    I had them under 140 watts of natural light cfls in a small cardboard grow box just to start em off. Yea, Well my fan broke and temps hit 115 F cooking all but one, the biggest which was very burned. (this was at day 4 from germ when it was starting its 2nd pair of leaves.

due to other circumstances (father) I had to take the box apart and move it outside, only it was 10 F out... (god damn weather) so my little plant only 6 days old got 36 hrs of darkness until it was warm enough to put it outside (50's not ideal)

I put it under a plastic 2 litre bottle to trap any warmth I could. It was in the 70's for a few days and sunny and it was startin to recover and start new growths.

Then it was 25 F for 3 days straight. but then warmed up finally (1 week ago)

At this point I put in the another 5 seeds (prolly still too early) into germ. 5/5 put em outside ( now its warm again and past the last frost, although still chilly at nights)

it recovered...kinda... growing really slow (for a good reason) but looks like itll make it. Its now a month old and still only about 3 inches tall. its up to its 3rd pair of 3 leaves.

Then just today I noticed what looked like preflowers! There are small, I wouldnt say hairs but almost mini pine needles popping out at every nod. ITS A GIRL?!
    funny cause usually stress causes males or hermis.

It must have been the 36 hrs of dark that put it into a stunted flower and now its trying to switch back.

the other 5 are doing ok, slow growth because of low temps but most have full first pair of leaves 8 days after putting them into soil. (5 days outside, 2 of which have been sunny)

SO far its been a weird and interesting grow. Just got 20 hawaii x skunk and 20 early misty seeds in yesterday so hopefully theyll turn out a little better If I plant them in early/ mid may. I live in Mass btw

I plan on watering the 5 WW tommo

when would be a good time to start feeding the first WW? it is a month old but still real small

comments?! suggestions?

2. sorry If thats hard to read.... kinda just wrote what I was thinkin lol

3. usually after a month of growing you can start to feed the plants but seeing yours are so small then it might burn alot easier.. hmm i dont know about this one pal! ahah