My Memory

Discussion in 'General' started by stickygr33n, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Without going into the typical cliche's, my memory isn't as great as it used to be. anyone here try those memory pills out there???

2. yeahh, same here. my memory isnt as good as it used to be

and nope, never heard of memory pills.

memory pills.. doesnt sound safe. probably has some weird chemicals and reactions in those pills. might destroy some neurons, so the dendrites wont be able to send the impulses into our medulla oblongata, therefore not going in the brain to obey those impulses. :eek:

3. Ginko Biloba?

4. that doesnt sound good! i googled memory pills and this thing came up: http://www.focusfast.com

ne1 try it?

5. Exercise your brain. My memory stays intact by reading every now and then, and writing music and things like that. It all helps

6. yup, i still do that, but sometimes i feel it's not enough..

7. Maybe try Ginko. For me I need to organize things, take notes and make lists. All of us lose our memory over time, some faster than others ;)

8. i have had an iphone for a while. i think the fact that it remembers everything for me somewhat makes my brain lazy. so every now and then i try to memorize some numbers.

oh and supposedly weed doesn't kill brain cells, the monkeys that they were testing were having a deficiency of air because they were only inhaling weed smoke. something along the lines of that.

9. like crackrock said exercise your brain. play chess, create music, do cardo work out for more endorphines. Are you having short term memory problems or long term? Personally I wouldn't touch any memory pills just drink a lot of water. Do you think in pictures? try to remember material visually it works for me.

10. I think ever since I started smoking weed, my memory has gotten much better. Since I get more creative when I'm high (such as writing music, doodling odd patterns, and exercising my mind with philosophies), that in turn stimulates my brain and causes it to function better I think.