My Max Polin Dry Sherlock (lots of pics)

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by FuckingClassy, May 27, 2009.

1. I've posted pics of this piece before, but i haven't had a chance to take a lot of pics of every part of this bad boy. So i figured i'd just start a new thread instead of pummeling the High-End thread w/ a bunch of pics.

Only thing that sucks is i took the pics before completely cleaning it haha.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

dirty bowl, i know, i know lol

[​IMG]

2. thats fuckin siiiiiiick

3. that thing is fucking gorgeous! congrats :D

4. dope. that is a sick dry piece man. crazy work for sure. the opal and the implosions definitely do it for me. holy shit.

5. thanks guys, this is def. my favorite piece besides my Toro. I've had this piece for about 2 years now

6. Those are some sick colors man, and thats one of the nicest dry sherlocks Ive seen.

7. wow. those colors are siiiick. and the marbles are awesome . :hello:+rep

8. wow dude im glad you took the pics before because it looks like theres some fucking crazy fumework in that pipe. Try to get a clean pic for us?? :)

I really really really really like that thing, probably the most gorgeous dry sherly ive seen

9. Nice glass there, very nice, hope you enjoy it as much as i would:smoking:

10. Thats a killer sherlock, I would do crazy things to, and for, that pipe.

+rep.

11. Sick, the colors stand out really well and it's very clean. Pretty sherly classy!

12. thanks again guys :D i remember it taking me a while to finally buy it. I was there for at least 20 minutes debating if i should or not. He ended up throwing in a $40 pouch and a Juicy Jay's clock off their wall haha

Aud - i'll get a pic of it up in a few days now that it's super clean :)

OldClassic - i definately love this thing. Back like 2 or 3 years ago i saw a pic in a High Times of a piece that looked just like this & ever since then, i wanted it, and eventually saw this piece and had to grab it lol.

13. soooooo fucking classy

14. amazing colors in that glass. I especially liek the implosions, they are mind boggling.

How does she smoke?

15. yeah i loooove the color on this thing. I'll get blazed & just look at it....get lost in it....

anyways, it smokes like a fucking champ. You don't wanna underestimate it lol, it rips pretty hard. Big sized bowl, too

16. words cannot describe the beauty of that sherly man

edit...... just like the username, the sherly is.....; FUCKING CLASSY!

17. that piece is amazing
    i love it

18. lol thanks guys. I'll try to get pics of it clean up by friday. I'll take some shots of my other hook sherlock that i love too

19. thats filthy! damnnnn