Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Mates Dad Is A Fed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Kalashnikov95, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Sup yall, so Im thinking of blazing up with a friend who ive known since around 2008 we stopped talking 2 years ago after high school ended and just reconnected on FB. I asked if he smokes, to which he replied "weed, ciggs or shisha?". Im not sure how to go about this, and I want to be really cautious cause his dad is a federal officer. Do you guys just think it isnt worth it?

2. Have a hookah sesh with him to judge if hes a stoner

3. Why risk it?

If you put yourself on the radar dont be surprised if you get checked out.

4. #4 Jingo Dookstain, Apr 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2014
    Nope.

You don't need to smoke with someone to be friends.

5. I've smoked with at least 2 people who's dads are cops and know of 2 brothers who are massive stoners but have a cop dad, your friend ain't likely to rat you out...

6. Just say hookah, then chat to him in person after you see how he acts.

7. Be very cautious and discreet if you're going to toke with him, or else you guys will be in some deeper shit.

8. lol at these replys, just straight up dont include the dad in smoking affairs or make a big deal about it, plus even if the guy was a douche fed that was looking to fuck with people do you really think hes going to choose his son's friend because he likes to smoke a little reefer? unless your growing or dealing you should be fine, stop being paranoid yall... just remember if you act like your guilty then chances your your more then likely guilty, cops & feds are trained to pick up on this...

9. You haven't spoken to him in years. Just ask yourself is the chance of smoking with him greater than the risk of getting on the radar?

10. if you are not growing illegally or dealing pounds then you have nothing to worry about