My Masterpiece

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by bhasday, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Thats very niftty :) how did you get the tulip to attach to the end of the blunt?
    When I roll tulips i usually just roll a fatty cone and make a straw or empty pen into the 'stem' so it doesnt fall apart until it's all gone :)

2. I took a piece of blunt paper and licked it and wrapped it around the end. And licked it even more. Its airtight and everything.

3. Tis a good idea man, but the tulip tip kinda sucks, you need more bud in there! :)

4. I know man, I could've fit at least another 3gs in that. Its only 8.5gs and failing to go more is kind of depressing, but no matter I shall enjoy it.

5. I wouldnt put this in the artist corner imo, maybe the apprentice or seasoned toker.
    Nice work though.
    Never seen on before.

6. I put it on the artist corner, because as much as it is still a blunt/tulip it is also the most beautiful thing I've ever rolled in my life. But thanks for the ideas of where to post next... hmmmm.

7. Props. thats a good effort man. how did it smoke ?

8. you should put this in the joint appreciation thread man.

9. It smoked amazingly! It was so long and big it stayed cool going down. It just kept getting better and better! 9gs in the end. Fucking awesome! Then I did some weed hot cocoa and got blasted into outer space. The end bit is all tobacco so not to worry. Simply put though: DO THIS if you have a few dutchie cigars, a pack of rolling papers and 9gs of weed.
    [​IMG]