My masterpiece of a bong

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Ragman Da Rasta, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Hey guys, last night I bought a POM pomegranate juice (and emptied it in the sink, didn't like it) and was getting ready for a nice sesh in my room because my dad had gone to sleep. All of a sudden, I thought "Fuck. I have nothing to smoke from". I had lent my piece to my buddy and smoking a joint would have made too much smoke and smell. I looked at the empty bottle and thought "Wouldn't that make an excellent bong?". Long story short, I stuck a metal tube from a wind chime as a stem and used a socket as the bowl.

The socket fitted the tube perfectly, creating an airtight seal whilst being easily detachable to clear the chamber. Then it struck me. Why not put a hole in the lid and put the bowl in (still detachable) and use it as a waterfall as well. A kind of 2-in-1 bong if you like. This thing hits like a champ and works great as a waterfall. Got me so ripped last night :smoking:.

I had to use some plasticine type shit around the bottom of the stem to make it airtight because I fucked up and burned a hole in the bottle with my torch lighter when trying to seal the stem. Also, I am aware I need to clean my windowsill

Happy toking :smoking:

Attached Files:

2. Bpaa's and awesome dirty metal, Niceeeeee

Way to be creative though

3. Bpaa's? Dirty metal? If you are referencing my use to metal rather than glass, I feel the same way. But there is no way for me to get to a HS

4. Bpaa's are the nasty chemicals and shit in plastic.

Ibwas just busting your balls though, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

5. Apart from polio... XD

6. Stronger of the mind my friend

7. I've seen someone do this before on here, dont remember his name but its the blade with the wife with huge boobs

8. The whole waterfall and normal bong thing? Damn. I thought I was being original...:hello:

9. sweet man, havent made a plastic bottle bong in years, i used a sobe life water bottle once(nice and thick and a cool swirl in it) hit like a champ(for plastic) haha

cool bong though

10. You use gum

11. Has anyone ever Jamed a glass spoon or a one hitter into a bottle
    I stick a cheap spoon into a cone shaped vanilla extract bottle and it hit like a champ
    Plus I could just use the carb on the bowl to clear the chamber

12. Milkyyyyy. Way better than my dumpy one-use bottlebongs lol