My mass. legality findings

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by capedankness, Mar 21, 2006.

1. This is what i was able to find one the subject. Im not sure when they are enacted but here is the website for the complete analysis and i will give a snipit for a breif viewing

Any person who violates this section by possession of less than an ounce of marihuana shall pay a civil assessment of one hundred dollars. Any person who violates this section by possession of an ounce or more of marijuana or a controlled substance in Class E of section thirty-one shall be punished by imprisonment in a house of correction for not more than six months or a fine of five hundred dollars, or both. Except for an offense involving less than an ounce of marihuana or a controlled substance in Class E of section thirty-one, whoever violates the provisions of this section after one or more convictions of a violation of this section or of a felony under any other provisions of this chapter, or of a corresponding provision of earlier law relating to the sale or manufacture of a narcotic drug as defined in said earlier law, shall be punished by imprisonment in a house of correction for not more than two years or by a fine of not more than two thousand dollars, or both.
    SECTION 2. Section thirty-four of chapter ninety-four C of the General Laws, as appearing in the

that is what i was mainly interested in but this is the whole website if anyone wants to look into it, its long and in small type so beware
    http://www.mass.gov/legis/05budget/house/amendments/amend251-300.htm

2. Victory is ours?

3. All i know is im throwing my dankness into a huge bluntastic blunt and smoking untill i cant feel feelings in celebration.

4. Oh I already started celebrating!!! Next Step- LEGALIZATION.

Free the plant

5. as a Massachusetts resident all i gotta say is

LEGALIZE IT!!!...ooooo...Dont Criticise it!:smoke::smoke::smoke:

6. OH IS decrimed why not MI ? Damn it :(

i want a civil crime instead of a felony or misd

7. i hate florida. wtf. one of the best states but its MJ laws or so strict! i'm just glad i got caught by a cool cop with not much on me, and he didnt search my car...