my mango grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by pittbull666, Feb 14, 2009.

1. This is why it's good to take clones off of a mother plant...:rolleyes:

2. Prob the worst feeling ever!!!. but ya gotta get the boys away from the pretty girls. That way after 9 weeks we get the goods!!!!!:D...:smoke:

3. #23 pittbull666, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
    here's my only mango female 1 week of flowering.she's 32 inches tall from the coco shes gunna be big.

Attached Files:

4. Nice looking plant man... mmm lol mangos! damn I can taste that shit just thinking about it! haha I burned one down 2 weeks ago with this chick and it was a mango flavored paper... it was pretty damn good.

5. your mango lady is looking nice, mine is 43 inches and 17 days into flowering, and my mango clones are about 1 and a half feet, I cant wait till harvest, any smell coming off her?

6. day 14 of flowering 38 inches tall from the coco.

Attached Files:

7. thanks and yea she smells really skunky and sweet.

8. well here's a vid of my not so lil mango girl in the second week of flower.:smoking:

[ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/user/pittbull6666/video/x8jl0l_mangovid"]Dailymotion - Mangovid, a video from pittbull6666.@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x8jl0l@@AMEPARAM@@x8jl0l[/ame]

9. ment to post this with the vid

Attached Files:

10. here's a few from in the room :smoking:

Attached Files:

11. nice! ^^ looks good.

12. A few week 3 pics

Attached Files:

13. LOOKING GOOD pitbull ANY UPDATE?h:smoking:hows she doing now? I have a mango female from kc and she has about 2-3 weeks left, and is smelling up my grow room

14. yah looks good on week 3 my last plant bud's was like u'rs in week 5 of flowering :D

15. 0/4. say at $30 each, that's just as much as getting fem.

thanks for being the victim of my experiment. lol

16. :D it's funny to listen :D stonners 4 ever!

17. looks good bro...man i love me some mango...what type of light you got on that by the way?

18. lol 5 ouf of 8 are female? And you're complaining? LOL....

I like fem seeds too.. but they aren't good for breeding imo. So if you have no plans to reproduce seed.. go for it ;)

19. harvested :smoking: turned out ok not really happy with it but I had to cut it down jus after 6 weeks cuz I move in 2 days and it was flowered with a 250 mh,smells like cat piss and fruit loops,:smoking:

Attached Files:

20. WOW thats a huge cola, how much did it weigh out to? it sucks you had to chop her down early, mine is smellin real good right about now, I can't wait to chop her down in a couple of weeks. Nice job +Rep man:cool: