My Magic Flight Launch Box - Review and Pictures

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by donfolds, May 10, 2010.

1. i think that's what i'm having issues with lately - the batteries

either they're dying too quickly or something's wrong with them

2. How many trenches can you vaporize with a fully charged battery?

3. One.
    I grind it up super fine and put it in there... and i don't even get to vape the entire thing.. i think the batteries might be messed up from having to twist and insert them - since that one metal wire piece on the inside sticks out into the battery hole and causes dents in the sides of the batteries.

4. Hmm, that's strange. You've had yours a lot longer than I've had mine, but so far no dents on the batteries for me. Have they always been that bad, or did you get better results when they were brand new?

5. can you use regular aa batteries?

6. its always been that way so I assumed that's just how they built the box and that's how it works...

i gotta seriously jiggle the battery until it goes in because of that wire

this is what i mean:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Yeah, mine looks very similar. But like I said, you've been using yours for much longer than I have so maybe I'll run into that problem as well. By the way, I'd like to thank you for the YouTube video you posted a while back. It helped me finally decide to buy one of these things.

8. Nope, you have to use rechargeable batteries. I would imagine if you used regular batteries they'd get really hot and lose their charge very quickly. Not something I plan on trying.

9. Nope they need to be rechargeables. MF recommends 2500mAH or higher, but the higher ratings don't seem to help: the batteries it comes with are the best for the vaporizer for some reason. So if you need replacements I'd order them from BlisSville or whatever.

10. I've only had mine for about a month... not even...

I don't think the batteries should look this tore up :/

11. My batteries have those scratches as well but no dents or punctures at all.
    The wire on mine that's all the way in the back where the nipple touches has the end touching the bottom and the ring about halfway in the battery compartment isn't sticking out as much.

12. Have you noticed the charge of your batteries decrease at all?

13. I don't understand the question.. When they run out I recharge them. They last for a while though.

14. I just got my box and i was wondering if it would be ok to vape in my room. My dads a cop so I have to be extra careful around him and have never been caught. So if I crack a window should I be fine?

15. Open a window, you dontbNEED anymore then that just be careful to not accidently burn the herb or it'll smell. Try not to let the battery sit plugged in for more then 5 seconds before you start sucking, remove the battery as your inhaling at the end of your hit so that it doesn't continue to heat up more.

16. What I meant was, does a battery last you as long as it did when it was brand new? For example, a new battery lasted me 4-5 trenches. I'm just curious if your batteries still pack the same punch they did when you first got them...

17. They haven't changed in any way that I've noticed.

18. I'm pretty positive that AA batteries degrade overtime rather fast. Have you seen how long a laptop battery last in a cheapo laptop? Same principle.