Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My lungs seem very unique....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Whatpottt123, Aug 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. background - I started smoking cigs at age 13 and didn't start smoking weed until age 17. I tried it a few times before that but was scared of its consequences to brain formation.

anyway that was 12 years ago, i have quit cigs since. but i smoke a lot and i've gotten check ups with the doctor and they said i have healthy lungs but also "bronchitis". This was the assessment the last 2 visits to doctor.

so it seems like i get bronchitis a lot right after i smoke but it just heals up after hours. for example if i stop for just 3 to 4 hours sometimes it will seem like i just got a new lung or something :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: especially if i got to train sports with some athletes.

i want to take a break but it's a stressful time for me to be honest. i dont know how i'd make it without toking every hour for the rest of this year at least.

2. Stay in school kids

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. It’s called smoking and it’s going to cause lungs problems.

4. I doubt you have bronchitis after smoking weed then it goes away.. it doesn't work like that you literally need a 5-7 day course of antibiotics to get rid of bronchitis lol.

• Like Like x 1
  5. i'm afraid my next visit to the doctors will not be just "bronchitis" but he will say emphysema or something...

6. Probably COPD

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. yeah i think i have that. cheers going to smoke a bong again it is top of the hour

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Hahaha copd hahaha

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. I think you need to see a new doctor if they agree with you that you get bronchitis after smoking then it magically goes away :laughing::laughing: sounds like they got they're medical license from the back of a cereal box lol

10. this troll doesn't see a doctor, he sees a witch doctor. in the village of trolls

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. you love to witchhunt trolls don't you? i bet you don't even have any thc in your system and still on this board all day.

12. You are aware you don't have to smoke weed to join this forum?? Some people join this site just to talk to other people dude lol

13. Screen Shot 2019-08-21 at 4.18.08 AM.png

keep smoking that bunk

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Do you realize how simple it is to ‘go back in history’ and see all that you have written?
    Bong water....

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. you got me there but i dont smoke bunk. i still get the lower grade dispensary shit, just not that fuckin high times front cover shit you guys are showing off in your pics.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Did you drink that bong water?

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Screen Shot 2019-08-21 at 4.29.12 AM.png
    you got that BONG WATER in your system? Trolls need bong water

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. i was going to drink it but instead my dispensary called and said the got the strain i wanted! :jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. You said you smoke bunk shit weed in another post but now you smoke dispensary grade weed?? Make ur mind up... @JKill I'm also starting to think they're trolling lol

& Getting weed from a dispensary doesn't mean shit lol, you can get the same quality if not better stuff from dealers if u know the right people... I've never got weed legally but the weed I smoke is always good lol

Edit:if you really buy weed from a dispensary why wouldn't you just buy another strain instead of trying to drink bong water to get high... I know 99% of people would settle for a different strain instead of drinking bong water..

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. I don't even know anymore.

there are only 2 things this person could be.

#1. troll
    #2. 15 year old kid

• Winner Winner x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.