Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My lungs hurt after this

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GetDeet, Feb 18, 2006.

1. i just made a bong similar to the one in the vid and im wondering, how did u make a slide for a water bottle? the only thing i can do with mine is make a shotty

2. i bleieve your lungs hurt because your smoking out of a bottle

3. Well if you want to make your own slide try this.
    You need: Socket (1/2 inch is a good size), 2 peices of pipeing or tube (make sure you can fit one into the other, the tighter the fit the better), tape

Tape the bowl (socket) to the smaller peice of piping then put the larger one in the bottle so it reaches the water and put em together = slide peice

Note: shottys suck on bongs

oh and I figured out why my lungs were hurting, they were askin me for a tolerance break lol

4. ^^ tha joints fuckin HUGE in your sig

5. the vid wont work for me :( i wanna see!

6. It wouldn't work for me either. Its all slow and choppy. =/

7. ^agree lol

if the vid is slow and choppy... PAUSE it... wait like a minute... push play ;)

putfile is fuckin garbo

8. Shotty=carb? What's the advantage of having a slide? I've never used a slide before, but it sounds hard putting the bowl back in while really baked.

9. It's just personal preference.. I've used both, and for me the worst part is pulling the slide out too fast to clear it, and spilling my bud everywhere... Other than that, it's ok... I do prefer a carb though..

~ Terpsichore