My Lucky Day

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Blazed4Days, Oct 13, 2009.

1. I found 12 ultracets (37.5 mg tramadol) and 27 little white pills which I looked up and found to be ultram 100 ers (100mg tramadol). Now I did some research on erowid and tramadol sounds pretty good, but i want to hear from someone whose done it. First, do the ultrams have anything besides tramadol in them, i know the ultracets have 325mg acetaminophen. Second, how would taking them compare to taking a normal opiate, like codeine.

2. a lot of people who try tramadol either love it or hate it. in my opinion its great in combination with bud, and in a recreational dose the opiate buzz is quite nice. the tramadol high also lasts forevvoorr too which is pretty cool.

3. I've read that it can keep you up? Is this true? cuz if it is i'm not takin any tonight.

4. its a funny drug because it sorta gives you a speedy affect. but then again it is a opioid and can help sleep. one thing i learned when i had tramadol is that if you take a good recreational dose late at night, then go to sleep, you get a sort of hangover because of how long it lasts.