My lucky day..?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Madface, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Just found a pill container pretty full of weed (bout 1/3) in the woods near my house. It's not buds, its ground up. I'm no expert but I think its pretty shit quality cuz I've smelled better weed and it's gone through more than a little pill container lmao. They're not even woods really, its like a tiny outcropping of trees near the retention pond. I went over there to see if my cats breakaway collar was stuck on a tree or something because he came home without his collar, effin idiot -_-

Kids go in there constantly, not teenagers I mean 10 year olds. Normally I'm ok with weed but idk about this, some dumbass kid could get real sick. I know kids go in there because we used to play in there, it's very dark but nowhere near large enough to smoke in, (for me anyway, I would be paranoid AF) it's got roads on 2 sides very near to where people get their mail out of the common mailboxes. It had a red bic lighter next to bottle, just lyin on the ground. I thought someone was playin a trick on me or something and it was just dirt in a pill jar but nope opened it up and bam skunk. Few months ago I've seen teenagers smoking around the area in broad daylight (had to be tobacco, right? I'm 22 and I'd never smoke weed in the middle of a middle class neighborhood in broad daylight...)

Maybe kids are more ballsy these days lol, what you think I should do with it? I'm all paranoid now someone is gonna be knocking on my door looking for it or something lmfao or the police, but rationally who tf would call the police about missing weed...

2. Just throw it out, I wouldn't smoke pre ground mystery bud

3. I was thinking of that, but the likelyhood of someone having laced weed in this middle class suburb can't be very high... ehhhhhhhhhh i need a drug testing kit lmao

4. Dude you got lucky. No strings attached, your worries are for nothing. Smoke that shit! Roll up a few fat ones and burn it all!

5. Make hash or some shit
    Lol nvm prob to lil idk. Some kids will get sick what?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I found a joint on the loading dock outside of work.
    Shit was hella kill.

Never know.

7. I mean, at least give it a chance and try some out, man. It'd be shitty to throw away a bunch of potentially fire shake for no reason. As long as you can't see any mold, I don't see too much risk in a toke or 3.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lmao I just saw some teenagers going into the woods and coming out looking disappointed well don't hide your shit in plain view you effin morons lmfao its mine now

• Like Like x 3
  9. I really don't see the point of going through all that effort going out to the woods to hide it....just in plain view. You gotta think big if you need something protected, man. Have a little fun with it, get creative.

jah!/*d$*:smoking: