My lucky day

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by hootskers420, Jan 12, 2007.

1. Alright, so I ordered some nutrients from Advanced Nutrients Online over a month ago expecting to receive my order in a couple weeks. Unfortunately (well, fortunately now) they didnt come in 2 weeks, or 3, or 4, so finally I send the webmaster of the company an email saying I havent received my order yet. He explained that he had contacted their American based company out of Orlando and had them send me my order, and that they must have completely flaked on it. In response to this, he immediately sent me my order, overnight, from Canada, he also refunded half of the cost. I get the package two days later, open it up, and found he had doubled my order and also threw in 4 sample packs of nutrient additives worth $25 a piece. The next day (today), I find a beat up, mangled package in the same exact box with the same labels and a return address from Orlando, FL. I open it up to find my original order, which also had one of those sample packs. So in all, I received close to $300 worth of base flowering nutrients and additives (3 liters of Iguana Juice, 390g of Bloom Booster, 250g of Big Bud, 250g of Carbo Load, and 240g of Bud Blood) for about $25. Needless to say, despite the shipping problems, Im deffinately ordering from that company again.

2. I guess today really is your lucky day! Seems like a reputable company. Mite have to try it out myself.

You wanna sell me some of the stuff u got for half price? lol

3. Always nice to see a company that goes out of it's way to right a wrong

4. Id deffinately reccommend them. All Advanced Nutrients products are specifically engineered for marijuana too.