My lowryder harvest

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by BakedBFWork, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Onley 4 grams of sum lowryder grown outside in wisconsin its to cold little buds, but it gets me high lol.. Needs sum trim.. Sorry cheap wal-mart cam..[​IMG]

2. Nice man!! Looks like you did a good job under the circumstances. Keep up the great work dood.

3. You mean you only got 4 total grams?

If it was that cold you shouldve planted it June 1st-15th.

That sucks.

4. how much did u pay for the seeds? you probably could've bought an eighth of dank instead of going through the trouble of growing.

Grow under good conditions next time for your own sake

5. congrats, you grew low mids.

6. I feel sorry for you man. You must be unhappy.

7. That's why I think it is smart to stay away from those auto-flowering strains that are mixed with ruderalis. Of course you will have a small yield.

8. i don't think it's because he was growing an autoflower strain. i think it was a new growers mistakes. i've seen people get more than an ounce of an autoflower. sure, autoflowers will never be able to produce as much as non-autoflower strains, but i don't think this is entirely the result of growing an autoflower.

9. They cost 45 bucks for 5 seeds:devious::devious: LOL I can try to get sum nicer pics K??????

10. if i got that for 5 plants i would shoot myself. a gram a plant? maybe u picked way too early.lol

11. outdoors in wisconsin is hard enough, props for getting to the end, a lot of ppl dont even finish

12. Yes, lowryders can get up to more than an ounce.

13. i feel sorry that he watsed all his cash on 4 grams. thats litterally like 40 dollars worth of weed.

14. but the buds looks pretty dank.

15. You can see threw low resolution blurry pics?

16. ive been experimenting with autos for the past year, and i had one pakistan ryder that yielded 2.5 ounces, however i just finished a really shitty short stuff onyx that is only 6 inch tall and has about 5 grams like this fellow. i think it has to do with the genetics