Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My lowryder harvest

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BakedBFWork, Apr 30, 2009.

1. I Got my low ryder seeds back in December from this realley Nice site that ships to the U.S in 6 days:eek: Any way my cheap cam.. cost me 45 bucks at wal-mart sorry no close-ups.. I used onley 1 seed so far and used a 120w CFL that was Ok but little leafty but gets me High as Hell LOL... :smoking::smoking:[​IMG]

2. thats cool.
    what was the yield? i've been thinking about lowryder hindu kush forever.

3. I'm new to the growing scene. Does a lowrider just not grow as high so it is better for indoor places?

4. it grows to about 16-24 inches, harvests like 7-28 grams a plant and harvests from seed in around 2 months[60 days].

5. My Yield was onley 17 Grams... It got messed up at the last 3 weeks in the flower stage cus i was out of town for 8 days with out any Light on it:eek:

6. 17 isnt bad. it says you're only supposed to yield a half per plant but i think the avg is right around 20.

7. Yea my next Grow is goin to be Outdoors and I cant wait... But waiting for it to Warm up here in Wisconsin:cool::smoking:

8. could I get the link or address to the site you purchased your lowrider seeds off of?. PM me Thanks