my lowryder#2 grow....

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by the bear smokey, Mar 1, 2012.

1. #1 the bear smokey, Mar 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2012
    Lowryder#2 growing. I started it in just a party cup. She is now planted in 2gallon a pot. I am using fox farm ocean forest soil. I will be using fox farm trio for nutes. I am using just CFLs for lighting. I have a grow box of 3ft tall x 3ft wide x 2ft deep. So I will be updating this as often as I can. This plant is 7days old. Lowryder#2 Day 7.jpg

2. Sweet I have a couple of Easyryders getting ready for the garden.

Subbed :)

3. subbed, i got an auto berry same size on sunshine advanced mix #4, right now its on a very very small pot but ill transplant soon to a 1 gal SmartPot, growing on a small tent with 150 hps lets see how it goes man good luck :smoke:

4. #4 the bear smokey, Mar 1, 2012
    Here is my lowryder#2 again. She is not tall at all maybe 2inches tall. I know know she is getting fat though. She has grown alot in 3days as you can see in the 1st pic. She is 10 days old today. Lowryder#2 Day10.jpg

5. nice she seems pretty ! do you know how to keep the autos small like a really big fat bud, like they show in most of the pics of the sites where you buy the seeds lol. last time i made a hydroponic of this same auto berry and it grew like a damn bunch with way too many tiny popcorn buds

6. #6 the bear smokey, Mar 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2012
    I have no idea. I heard if you grow them in a small pot, that they will stay small. The roots wont have any more room to grow. I read that lowryder#2 should be grown in a 2gallon pot or bigger. I also seen the bigger the pot the bigger the plant and yield. I have mine in a 2gallon pot already. I also have my CFL lights really close to my plant. The closer the light the shorter the plant also. She will grow out fat instead of growing tall from what I have read and been told. just do a search on this website. search autos. there is alot to read on here. check this grow out. Lil’Lady (9” Lowryder #2, 1Oz Dry)

7. #7 the bear smokey, Mar 5, 2012
    Lowryder#2 plant. She is 13 days old today. I am using a 2gallon pot with fox farms ocean forest soil. I am using fox farms trio for nutes. I use bottled water. Lowryder#2 Day13A.jpg

Attached Files:

8. Here is my Lowryder#2 plant. She is 16 days old today. I am using a 2gallon pot. Fox Farm ocean forest soil. Fox Farm trio for nutes. I use just bottled water. Lowryder#2 Day 16A.jpg

Attached Files:

9. Damn gettin in there fast! I want some lowryder seeds next time! Lookin good bro u already on nutes?

10. I might skip the nutes on my auto since she gets some pistols

11. #11 the bear smokey, Mar 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2012
    I am using fox farm big bloom and fox farm grow big at half strength now. I am also using open sesame at quarter strength. She is 16 days old now. I will use these till day 30. I am just going by the lowryder#2 grow guide. google Lowryder#2 grow guide...I will post pics every 3 days.... Thanks for reading my grow.

12. My Lowryder#2. She is 19 days old today. Lowryder#2 Day 19 b.jpg

Attached Files:

13. The bear smokey, could I get an idea of what your box looks like? Materials, lighting hardware, etc. I'm new to CFLs and am in the process of designing a box of similar size :).

14. #14 the bear smokey, Mar 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2012
    well I am just using a simple lamp cord. I am using 3 y-adapters. That lets me use 4 CFLs at once. I am using 42watt bulbs at 2700k. I am using 1 120mm computer fan for out take exhaust. I have it placed at the top of my box. I have 3 drain covers for air intake. The temp is 70 to 80. I used an old small book shelf like you get from walmart for like 20 bucks. I went to lowes and bought what they call insulation board. Its cheap foam board and one side has like a mylar film already on it. I just cut that and lined the box with it. I also made a cheap door with the material also. Then I used foil tape to cover everything else in the box. Grow Box 002.jpg

Attached Files:

15. That is exactly the kind information I've been looking for :). Thanks so much.

16. not a problem, glad to help....

17. ok here is day 22. pics taken today. Lowryder#2 Day 22 (3).jpg

Attached Files:

18. Nice man i just got my first pistols today im excited i think im like 3 days less than u, how often do yo water / feed her ?

19. well I just water her with a bottle of water. I am at like every 5 days, sometimes longer. I use just 1 regular bottle of water. I am using fox farm ocean forest, its stays moist for awhile.

20. today i gave mine her first light blooming organic nutes, i bought a GO Box from General Organics, gonna b e my first organic grow gonna let u know how it goes :)