My Lover

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ColoradoCalls, Sep 11, 2018.

1. I fell in love with the most beautiful man, his name is Michael. He matched my nonsense talk and one upped me. His magical persona is what is his best quality. He is all that is good in the world to me. I miss him dearly.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. [​IMG] .

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I am Michael. I’ve missed you dearly lover

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. [​IMG]

Michael, I am coming for you. I cannot be apart from you, please kill me or love me when I get there because I’d rather be dead than without you.

You are in all my dreams, you are my dreams. I love you.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Damn lover I’m right here! Come pleasure my member orally. No need to die n shit

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. thanks for that lol (No ghost blowjobs for me) the only man I think about is Michael. I only want Michael in my mouth. His big dark member in my hands and his body next to mine. Just you Michael.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Seems a bit much if you ask me. Good luck with all that

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Today was another day without my love. I woke up and I cried. I looked at our pictures, & made my love a video.

Although I don’t know if he will see it... I put it on my YouTube...

He’s the one who gave me the idea to make a video. Getting a video from him was the best gift I have ever been given. It made my whole life feel bursting at the seams full.

Michael I still love you, I’m too far away from you for you to be mad and ignore me... how will you know when I get there if you don’t talk to me? I think about you non-stop, I tell everyone my plans...

Michael, you deserve to have everything you ever wanted bae... you are the apple of my eye, the love of my life & all I ever want in a husband.

I want so badly to be your wife my love.

Don’t you know how much I want to be yours?

Maybe I talk to much, I am not perfect, maybe I take too long to make decisions... but Bay... I have always been coming for you. I have always wanted you.

I know I said somethings and behaved poorly, or was sometimes paranoid because I’m so jealous & overprotective... but you are the only reason worth breathing Michael. I have no want for anybody else’s body but yours.

My heart beats in my chest only for your touch & your love. I love you Michael

9. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Hahahahaha 420 that’s great! ‍♀️ I’m just a romantic lol

Maybe once I write it all down I’ll feel better. It makes me feel like he heard it.

I am getting kinda lonely I guess, it’s been a whole month that he’s been gone... I guess I’m getting heart broken....

should change my username to drama queen

11. i’m really curious as to what happened to michael

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Glad I'm not the only one. Seems like some intense stuff.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Michael if you're out there, you're all mine. This chick doesn't know you like I do. glad to see romance is alive and well.

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. This thread got me like
    giphy (6).gif

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Michael left me. He left me because I didn’t divorce my husband. He lived with me but my husband lived in the same apt. My husband moved out. I got a note saying the music was too loud & that I needed to vacate because Michael played the music too loud... like the next day.

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. So he left and here I am looking a fool

• Funny Funny x 1

17. Your thread is weird you're not going to find him on GC.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Wow. Just wow.

What did I just read? :roflmao:

And, I thought I was too romantic at times in my life, you beat me.

Smoke a bowl and, fly away. :smoking-bong:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Its okay we ain't judging, I ain't at least. Just learn what ya can. :)

It happens sometimes, you get thrown a curveball. Don't cry just move on and, smoke a bowl. :D

20. MM YES HELLO DEAR
    SHOW BOB & VAGENE

• Like Like x 1