my love for the substance grew...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Thelxiepia, Jun 27, 2002.

1. hello everyone! i just started smoking almost a week ago and i can't believe i never gave it a chance until then. i love all your posts and advice on how to make emergency bongs and how to hide shit from the parents. i look at things and think one of two things: 1) can i stash stuff in it. or 2) can i use it for smoking. i think this is the start of a beautiful relationship *sigh* ;) keep it high.

2. yes yes...mary jane tends to do that to people...every think i look at i now see a way to turn it into a bong...ive been smokin for about 5 years now..lovin it every time..except when i used aluminum foil..that sucked...yeah..dont...LOL..welcome to the city :D

3. yeah, welcome, i think you will find that this forum is very helpful for things like that. especially if you wanna do this :smoke: and get so blazed that you look like this :smoking:

4. thanks for the welsome. i just went to the beach and got my first blow. it's so purty. it's purple and green swirrled with a little bit of yellow on the tube. :) i love it! now if i only had some stuff to smoke with it...
    i'll put up a pic later.

5. [​IMG]

HOWDY !!! LOOK YOUR ME , OR AM I YOU ???? I WAS THE ONLY ONE FOR A WHILE W/ THIS AVITAR !!! GLAD TO SEE SOMEONE ELSE THINKE THE NO EYED DAMSEL IS COOL TEHEE GOOD TO MEET YA!!!!!

[​IMG]