My Love for GC ( 500th post!)

Discussion in 'General' started by SuicidalSpaz, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Hey guys, Spaz here. As many of you know, I've had a pretty shitty day/night. Well, here it is, my 500th post. I can't believe that its already 500 answers and such by me, time flew. This is my home, and I love it here. I've pissed people off, helped people, Made Hempress want to do a homicide/suicide aha. Listened to Heinous Anus interogate R_M in the chat about his age.... Talked about salvia, shrooms, and my recent fucked up girl.

Well again, Thank you GC!

2. LOL...when did you make me want to do a homicide/suicide? Is it bad that I don't remember that?

Well, here's a bowl to your 500th post and hopefully 500 more. But after that no more. That's just ridiculous. ;)

3. Heinous is just in love with me. I take it as a compliment, but it's just getting weird now. He has to realize that I'm not interested.

Congrats on the 500 posts!

4. Congrats on your 500th post! I'm heading towards the 2000 milestone, but knowing me, I'll be on post 2011 before I even notice. :p

5. Keep on postin'!

6. :laughing: I saw that edit, R_M.

7. Hahaha, I must be considerate to people of all sexual orientations. :eek:

8. It's people like you that make GC an ok place to come,heres a present for your accomplishments on the boards.+pep?+nep?+sep?oh yeah +rep you deserve it.;)

9. Aha thanks guys. I'm not sure Hempress. Yeah Rasta, it is kinda weird. But we should edit this before Heinous sees this, aha. We'll make him wanna go drink more. And thank you twomuchskill, we seem to have a lot in common. Wish me and my girl did...:(

10. :laughing: A murder suicide that neither of us can remember. Good times.

11. Yeah, my friend was on salvia, and broke the twig he was holding. He went around screaming and crying to everyone that he had comitted murder. " Im gonna kill myself!" :: Starts running :: ::end running when he smacks square into the side of my shed::

12. lmao, he broke the twig he was holding and thought he had commited murder, eh? Yup... Mental note: avoid salvia. :D

13. Grats dude! glad you're a part of GC.:hello:

14. Hurray for knox! Yeah, But he took 20x instead of 10x... That's what he gets!

Me: Yo man I got my skimboard, lets go to the beach!
    John: You've got a board, but do you have an ocean?

He was saying stupid shit like that for 30 minutes.

15. Im closing in on 500 posts myself. Also yeah keep posting dude GC is a cool place.

16. Congrats, man. :)

17. Congrats bro, here's to many more! :smoke: