Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My look on weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mstorck3, Jul 7, 2015.

1. #1 mstorck3, Jul 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2015
    If massachusetts legalized medical marijuana I would look at it by like being able to know what strain your smoking and if its a sativa or indica I it would be nice because I would be able to like smoke flower and not have to worry about being tired (Indica). I would be able to smoke a sativa and like go to work for example and just be up and focused and not feeling drousy and I wouldnt want to just go to sleep.

FYI- I work an overnight shift

Comment if you feel what im saying.

2. Yeah dude for sure

3. So much of today's bud is hybridized and a lot is dominate on either end. I mean you break up the bud and look for the fingers... Most still have both

4. yeah man. totally. but dont feel bad.. theres plenty of great connect sthat will probably have multiple strains by name.. and then you can see if ones a sativa and indica and then buy as you like... just gotta do some searchin man :)

5. Ay I don't care what I get I mean im just saying it would be a nice touch I still smoke no matter what haha